GOLF INFLUENCER Paige Spiranac has some UK-based competition.
Spiranac, 29, is the No1 golf influencer on the internet, amassing millions of followers on social media, and brushing shoulders with some of the sport’s best.
Lucy Robson is a UK-based golf influencer
Robson is nearing 1million followers on Instagram
The 27-year-old is based in Surrey
Robson’s family relocated to Florida when she was 11
Spiranac is the No1 golf influencer
The former pro-turned-model, 29, rakes in a whopping £10,272.25 per post – nearly £2k more than the greatest of all time Tiger Woods.
Spiranac has a “Beauty vs the Beast” match against legend John Daly coming up.
The enchanting American will take on Daly on June 5 at the Geneva National.
But Spiranac has some UK-based competition.
Lucy Robson, 27, is a British-born golfer, who regularly stuns fans with her on-course skill as well as her sexy outfits and drop-dead gorgeous looks.
Robson was born in Surrey but moved to the States aged 11.
Her family settled in the town of Stuart, on Florida’s Treasure Coast.
In 2012 and 2013, Robson was the Treasure Coast Golf Association Player of the Year.
Robson would also go on to play competitively at college, representing The University of South Florida, before transferring to California Polytechnic.
The blonde bombshell is nearing 1million followers on Instagram.
And with brands clamouring to have the eye-catching Robson promote their products, she is estimated to have a net worth upwards of £400,000.
Robson’s relationship status is unknown, but she is a dog mum to Evie, a 1-year-old sausage dog.
In 2012 and 2013, Robson was the Treasure Coast Golf Association Player of the Year
Robson would also go on to play competitively at college
Robson’s relationship status is unknown
The blonde bombshell is a dog mum to Evie, a 1-year-old sausage dog
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average game of golf?
An average golfer is able to shoot between 80-85 yards and their driver.
What is the average score of a weekend golfer on the golf course?
A beginner’s average score on the golf course is around 100. As you get better at golf, your scores improve. You’ll most likely begin with 9 holes and progress to 18 holes.
Which is the most important shot of golf?
The putt is the most crucial shot for golfers. It takes so much skill and precision to hit the ball correctly, that you are likely to lose the hole (and the game).
Is it possible to earn money as a professional golfer?
Yes, you can make money as a professional golfer. You have to put in a lot of work and be dedicated. Pros can make millions each year.
What makes pros playing better?
Watching pro players play makes you better at video games. You can improve your game by studying how other players play, and learning from their mistakes. Watching professional gamers also gives you inspiration to become a better player yourself.
How do I lower my handicap by 5 strokes on the golf course?
Improve your swing mechanics is the first thing that you should do. Even though you know how to hold the golf club properly, if you aren’t feeling comfortable swinging it correctly, you won’t get the correct feedback from your body. Once you’ve mastered the step, you should work to improve your strength as well as flexibility. Start off slowly, working up to longer distances. As you improve your scores, you will notice a more consistent game.
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- Stats reveal 96% of golfers play right-handed. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- This means as much as 50% of your practice time. (practical-golf.com)
- Amazon.com – 101 Mistakes Every Golfer Makes (and how to fix them). eBook : Sherman Jon: Kindle Store
Five easy steps to improve your swing golf
Golf is the most well-known sport in the world. To become a skilled golfer, it takes a lot practice. It is important to practice regularly in order for you to improve your golf game. You should spend at least 2 hours per week playing golf. It’s not easy to find the time to play golf. You might be one of these people.
- Start from the ground: Stand straight and keep your back straight. Hold your club straight. Bend your knees slightly to swing the club. Concentrate on your target. This helps to position you before hitting the ball.
- Maintain your balance – You need to stand straight, keep your feet apart, and make sure your weight is evenly distributed. Your weight should shift toward the front when you hit it with the ball.
- Bend your knees. To bend your knees, place the hands of your hips on the floor. Take a deep, slow breath. Next, bend your knees and exhale. This will allow the lower body to follow your swing when you swing the club.
- Relax your shoulders. Instead, let them swing the club free. This will let you generate power, speed, and force without needing to exert too much force.
- Keep your eyes on your target. Concentrate on your target. Keep in mind that you can’t see the problem if you look at the ball.