Ex-GOLFER and social media star Paige Spiranac’s highly anticipated sexy calendar has been released, wowing fans in a skimpy black bikini on the front cover.
The 29-year-old teased the calendar late last month and set tongues wagging with a racy picture which didn’t make the final cut.
Spiranac has released her highly anticipated sexy calendar
The 29-year-old is a big hit on social media with golf fans
Spiranac used to be a golfer
The American was voted the ‘sexiest woman alive’ by Maxim earlier this year
And now the “very special project” has dropped leaving fans saying “we are not worthy”.
Former golf star Spiranac also gave fans added incentive of spending £22 on the 2023 calendar, sharing a picture in a revealing black bikini.
She said on Instagram: “Calendar is now available to buy!
“This was a very special project for me. I found the location @therustyskilletranch, styled every look, did my own hair and makeup, and the best part is my mother shot every picture.
“It was just the two of us.
“Hope you enjoy the calendar and all the hard work we put into it! Link in bio to buy.”
Fans were left drooling and branded Spiranac a “gift from God”.
One replied, saying: ” Incredible beauty…YOU are a gift from God.”
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
Another said: “We are not worthy.”
Apart from her incredible good looks, Spiranac also impresses on the golf course.
She hit some balls at Silverado golf club in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Spiranac wore a low cut black top with figure-hugging brown shorts.
She went “full John Daly” on her first swing and hit the fairway on the Arizona golf course.
Spiranac later hit a shot “so pure it turned me on” before finishing with an eagle.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I improve golf scores?
These simple tips can make it easy to improve your golf game.
- You should practice more than you play. To improve at something, you need to practice more. To play too often is a sign that you are developing bad habits.
- Feel good when you play. There will be times when you don’t feel like going out on the course. Don’t force yourself into doing things you don’t enjoy. Instead, find ways that golf can be made more enjoyable.
- Take breaks. Golfers like to take breaks during rounds to stretch, walk around, have lunch or just relax. Taking breaks helps your body relax and keeps you focused throughout the round.
- Drink water It’s easy not to keep track of how many drinks were consumed while you are out on the course. So make sure to drink enough water to keep you hydrated. Drinking plenty of water before, during, and after your game will help keep you feeling refreshed and ready to hit those greens.
- Be healthy. Healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, and legumes will provide energy that will help you perform well on the course.
- Stay hydrated. The best way for you to stay hydrated, is to drink plenty of water. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. This includes water from beverages (such as coffee), as well as plain water.
- Properly warm up. Begin by warming up with a walk or jog for five minutes before you hit the first shot of a round. You should then be flexible and agile.
- Keep your head down. It’s important that you keep your eyes focused on the ball when you tee-off. Do not look at the ball or pay attention to where it lands. Instead, your eyes should be on the hole.
- Correct form is important when you are trying to move. Different people may interpret proper form in different ways. However, it is important to not swing through the target. Instead, strike the ball towards the center of the club.
- Keep your eyes on the process. Focusing on the process is key to developing a golf swing that is successful. There are many factors that can contribute to a good swing. Try relaxing your grip if you struggle to hold your hands still. If you have trouble maintaining balance, focus on your posture.
Do I really require a golf membership to play?
You do not need to have a membership at the course. A membership gives you access to the entire course, including the driving ranges and putting greens.
How can I instantly improve my game of golf?
The best way to improve your golf game overnight is to practice for 20 minutes per day, three times a week. It is important to practice regularly if you want your game to improve at every tournament. Practice makes perfect!
Is it possible that a professional Golfer can make a living from the game?
It is possible to make a living as a professional golfer. However, it requires hard work and dedication. Pros make millions every year.
What can I do to improve my golf game?
Practice is key to improving your game. You can still improve your game even if you don’t have the time or resources for consistent drills. Keep in mind that you should always strive to practice what you have set out to do. To put it another way, if your goal is to play faster you should work towards playing faster. Likewise, if you desire to hit the shot further, then you should concentrate on striking the target far.
How do I lower my handicap by 5 strokes on the golf course?
Improve your swing mechanics is the first thing that you should do. Your body won’t be able to give you proper feedback if it doesn’t feel like you can hold the club correctly. Once you’ve learned how to hold the club correctly, you can focus on strengthening your flexibility and strength. Slowly start, then work your way up to greater distances. As you work towards better scores, you’ll notice that your game will become more consistent.
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball’s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- This means as much as 50% of your practice time. (practical-golf.com)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
- Amazon.com – 101 Mistakes Every Golfer Makes (and how to fix them). eBook : Sherman Jon: Kindle Store
How can I improve my putting skills?
You can improve your putting by practicing. Get good instruction from someone who understands what you’re doing. Check out our article on how to find instructors who are willing to teach you golf. Once you’ve found someone you like, ask them if they offer private lessons. Make sure to examine their schedule so that you don’t accidentally book something that isn’t compatible with another lesson.
One of these pro shops can help you rent clubs: Golf Galaxy, TaylorMade and Titleist.
The next step after getting some instruction is to start practicing. You have two options. You could first buy a set and start hitting the balls into holes with them. This is a great option because you can use different types putters (long and mid irons, wedges, and wedges) depending upon which type of shots are most appealing to you. However, unless you spend a lot of money on equipment, you won’t be able to practice enough to become really good at putting.
Playing mini games online is another way to practice. Some websites let you play against players from around the globe, while others allow you to just practice your short game. Putt-Putt allows you to hit a golf ball into a hole. TopGolf and StrokePlay are just a few of the other sites.
Once you’ve practiced enough times, you can move to the next phase of improving you putting game. You can then work on your technique. This will require you to improve your technique in three areas: grip, alignment, and stance.
Stance refers to how far back you stand when you address the ball. One common mistake made by beginners is to stand too close. As you face the ball, your body should be away from it until you start moving forward. Your feet should be shoulder width apart and slightly bent.
Your hands should be relaxed and open. You shouldn’t clench your fists or hold anything else in front of your chest. Instead, you should place your hands on the top of your shoulders.
Your arms must be straight and not locked down. They should be free throughout the whole putting stroke.
Alignment refers simply to the angle at which your hips rotate while you swing through the shot. Many people rotate their hips so much that it is difficult to align properly. Your knees may bend slightly when you are aiming for the target. Your hips will turn toward target as you swing through shot.
Grip refers simply to the way your fingers position themselves on the clubface. Many people have trouble gripping the club correctly. Your index finger should rest on your bottom edge while your middle fingers should rest on your top edge. Your pinky finger should be above the handle line, and your ring finger should rest on the shaft.
A new putter might be something you should consider. It’s true that not all putters work the same, but if you are having trouble with your current model, a new one might be able to help you improve your game.