PAIGE SPIRANAC hit back at men sending her inappropriate messages with an X-rated comment.
The Golf influencer has recently diversified her portfolio after landing a role working on TV.
Paige Spiranac tried her hand at American Football
Sharing before and after images of her hitting a practice dummy
Paige revealed she would be appearing on TV for the Super Bowl
But she is normally spotted with a golf club instead
She called out people who sent her inappropriate messages
Paige revealed earlier this week she would be working on TV during the Super Bowl.
And in the build up to the event, scheduled to take place on February 12, Paige tried her hand at American Football.
Taking to her Instagram story, she shared pics of her running with a football before colliding into a practice dummy.
Paige then shared the pic of her hitting the dummy to her Twitter page, where she blasted people who have sent inappropriate messages in the past.
She said: “How men expect me to act when they send d*** pics in the DMs.”
Across Twitter and Instagram, Paige boasts almost 4.5million followers overall – with 3.7m of these coming from Instagram.
The former pro golfer regularly teases fans on her pages, but was forced to address an issue relating to fake accounts in her name popping up.
She said: “Just recently there was another person who was scammed by a fake account and the scammer goes all out like they’ll send fake drivers licence, fake cheques, anything you can think of they’re doing it.
“I report at least 20 fake accounts every single day. Every day.
“They keep popping up, we’re trying to do what we can.”
Paige has nearly 4.5million followers on Instagram and Twitter
She recently also called out fake accounts impersonating her
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average shot of a golfer?
An average golfer will shoot between 80 and 85 yards with their driver.
How can I improve golf scores?
These simple tips can make it easy to improve your golf game.
- Play less and practice more. Practice more to become better at your chosen skill. Exercising too often can lead to poor habits.
- You should play when you feel good. There will be times when you don’t feel like going out on the course. Don’t force your self to do things you don’t like. Instead, find new ways to make playing golf enjoyable.
- Take breaks. Golfers frequently take breaks during the round to stretch and walk around, or eat lunch. Taking breaks helps your body relax and keeps you focused throughout the round.
- Drink water! It’s easy not to keep track of how many drinks were consumed while you are out on the course. You should drink enough water to avoid becoming dehydrated. It will keep you feeling hydrated before, during, & after your game.
- Eat right. Eating healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean protein, whole grains, and low fat dairy products will give you energy and allow you to perform well on the course.
- Hydration is key. Drinking lots of water is the best way to stay hydrated. At least eight glasses of water should be consumed each day. This includes water that is made from beverages, such as coffee, as well plain water.
- Make sure to warm up. Before hitting the first shot in a round, warm up by walking or jogging for five minutes. You should then be flexible and agile.
- Keep your head down. It is important to look straight ahead when you tee up. You should not be looking at the ball, or where it lands. Instead, keep your eyes on the hole.
- Good form is essential for a good swing. Proper form may mean different things to different people. You should avoid hitting your target with your swing. Instead, you should aim to strike the ball in the center of the club face.
- The process is what matters. While there are several factors that contribute to a successful golf swing, focusing on the process will help you develop the most effective technique. You can relax your grip if your hands are slipping. If you have trouble maintaining balance, focus on your posture.
How can my golf score be reduced by five strokes
Your swing mechanics must be improved. Your body won’t be able to give you proper feedback if it doesn’t feel like you can hold the club correctly. Once you’ve mastered the step, you should work to improve your strength as well as flexibility. You can start slowly, gradually increasing your distances. As you work towards better scores, you’ll notice that your game will become more consistent.
What is the average scoring for weekend golfers?
For beginners, the average score is about 100. As you get better at golf, your scores improve. You’ll most likely begin with 9 holes and progress to 18 holes.
Is there a way to make money golfing?
Absolutely! Professional golfers have many income streams. You could offer lessons, sell merchandise, host tournaments, or even take part in celebrity events.
How can you improve your golf game in a matter of hours?
It is possible to improve your golf game in a matter of hours by practicing for 20 minutes each day, three times per week. You must practice consistently if you want to perform well in any tournament. Practice makes perfect!
- Stats reveal 96% of golfers play right-handed. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Or that, on the greens, some 84% of putts over five feet also finish short of the hole? (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball’s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- Golf Equipment: Clubs, Balls, Bags
- Golf Digest has more great exercises for you to improve your golf game in five weeks
What is best golf clubs to carry in my bag?
When choosing golf clubs, the most important thing to consider is your level of play. You should consider buying a higher-end model if you plan to play at least once per week or every weekend. But if you’re only out on occasion, then you might want to consider buying a set or mid-range club. It really all depends on what you’re willing to spend and how frequently you plan to play.
If you’re going to be hitting a lot of balls off the tee then you’ll definitely want to invest in some good quality woods. Because they are so accurate and provide excellent distance, they are very popular. You’ll find that these types of clubs are usually made out of stainless steel or titanium which makes them very durable. Make sure you have the correct head size when you buy any type wood club. A smaller head can give you less forgiveness, but a larger head allows you to hit more shots.
A good putter is another important tool. This will be something you use a lot during practice sessions or tournaments. This will allow you to choose from two main options. There are two main options: a blade-style putter or a mallet-style putter. Blade style putters are more intuitive and allow you the ability to feel the ball approaching your face before hitting it. Mallet style putters are more forgiving and they require a little bit more skill to master.
A variety of styles are available for irons. There are many iron sets on the market today. Some prefer to purchase a complete iron set, while others prefer to get their fairway woods/hybrids. Whatever your preference, ensure that you test several brands before you make a final decision.
As far as wedges go, you’ll want a wedge that fits your swing. If you are left-handed, you will need an offset wedge. However, if your swing is right-handed, you would want a straight through wedge.
Before you choose a driver, determine whether you are a pull hitter and if you are a fade-hitter. Drivers that weigh more than usual are preferable to pull hitters. They’re able to generate more torque and power behind the ball. They prefer lighter drivers. They’re more versatile and are able to produce more ball spin.
It is always good to have a variety clubs in your bag. You never know what you’ll need to add or change equipment. A wide range of clubs will allow you to meet all your needs.