PAIGE SPIRANAC has revealed that she is too scared to post selfies without makeup on.
Speaking on her Instagram story, the popular golf influencer opened up on her experience dealing with trolls.
Paige Sprinac revealed her fear of posting makeup free selfies
She explained that she did not want to give trolls anymore “ammo”
Spiranac has an Instagram following of 3.7million
She said: “I think that I usually just post when when I have my hair and my makeup done because people have been so critical over my appearance lately and I don’t want to give them anymore ammo to call me all of these things.
“I think that’s a part of it, security as well. And I just want to stay present in the moment.
“A lot of these events are with other people and I want to be engaging and not on my phone the entire time.
“And also I think people make it their personality to be like ‘I’m always busy’ so I don’t want to come off like that or like I’m trying to brag.
“So all of these reasons are why I have this hesitation to post and share more but I need to get over that.”
Spiranac has previously talked about her experience with vile trolls online, explaining in September that she had been fat shamed by a number of people online after throwing a pitch at a baseball game.
The 29-year-old has an Instagram following of 3.7million followers, while her Twitter page also boasts nearly 707,000 followers.
And her large social media presence has seen her beat out golf icons such as Tiger Woods and Rory McIlory to be crowned the most followed golfer on Instagram.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Spiranac was declared the “sexiest woman alive” by Maxim magazine earlier this year, and celebrated the feat with a product launch including t-shirts, hats and golf accessories.
She often posts snaps of herself in daring outfits and unveiled a stunning costume to celebrate Halloween this year.
Spiranac was declared the “sexiest woman alive” by Maxim magazine earlier this year
The 29-year-old is a former golf pro
She often posts daring pics to her Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make money playing the game of golf?
Absolutely! As a professional golfer, there are many ways to make additional income. You could teach lessons, sell merchandise, host tournaments or even participate in celebrity events.
How can I improve golf scores?
These simple tips will make your golf game more enjoyable.
- You should practice more than you play. To improve at something, you need to practice more. Exercising too often can lead to poor habits.
- You should play when you feel good. There are times when it is not easy to play golf. Do not force yourself to do something you don’t enjoy. Instead, look for ways to make golf more enjoyable.
- Take breaks. Golfers often take breaks during their round to stretch, walk around, eat lunch, etc. Breaks allow your body to relax, and help you stay focused during the round.
- Drink water It’s easy for you to lose count of how many beverages you’ve consumed while on the golf course. Drink enough water to ensure you don’t become dehydrated. You will feel refreshed and ready for your next round of golf if you drink plenty of water before, throughout, and after the game.
- Healthy eating is key. Eating healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean protein, whole grains, and low fat dairy products will give you energy and allow you to perform well on the course.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking lots of water is the best way to stay hydrated. Aim to drink at least eight glasses per day. This includes water from drinks (such as coffee) and plain water.
- Make sure to warm up. Warm up for the round by moving or running for five minutes. Focus on becoming loose and limber.
- Keep your head down. When you tee off, it’s important to keep your eyes straight ahead. Do not look at the ball or pay attention to where it lands. Your eyes should be focused on the hole instead.
- Good form is essential for a good swing. Proper form may mean different things to different people. You should avoid hitting your target with your swing. You should instead aim to hit the ball in the middle of the club face.
- Keep your eyes on the process. There are many things that go into a successful swing of golf, but focusing on the process will allow you to develop the best technique. You can relax your grip if your hands are slipping. Or, if you struggle to maintain balance, then focus on maintaining good posture.
What is the average weekend score for a golfer?
The average golf score for a beginner is around 100. As you get better at golf, your scores improve. You’ll most likely begin with 9 holes and progress to 18 holes.
Golfing is bad for you?
Golf is not a bad thing. It’s actually very healthy. Golfers have a longer life expectancy than non-golfers, according to studies. Golfers also have a tendency to be happier because they are less stressed.
What is the average game of golf?
Average golfers shoot around 80-85 yards in tandem with their driver.
How can watching golf improve your game
It does indeed improve my game.
Golf is one of the most popular sports around the world. The sport of golf involves hitting a ball to a target from various distances with sticks and clubs. It’s a great sport to enjoy relaxing and spending quality time outdoors. Did you know there are so many benefits to playing golf? These are just a few of the many benefits that golf can bring to your life.
- Golf helps you get fit
- Playing golf makes you feel good
- While playing, you don’t need to think as much.
- The game of golf is an exercise in patience
- Golf is an inspiration.
- Golf is a lot of fun
- Golf is easy to learn
- Golf is less expensive than other sports
- Golf is a wonderful stress reliever
- Golf is a social activity
- Shot Scope’s mapping data reveals 72% of danger is at the front of the green (sand or water), whereas there’s only 28% behind. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
- This means as much as 50% of your practice time. (practical-golf.com)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- Stats reveal 96% of golfers play right-handed. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
Five easy steps to improve your swing golf
Golf is a very popular sport. To become a skilled golfer, it takes a lot practice. Exercising is the best way for improving your game. Golf should be played at least two hours per week. It’s not easy to find the time to play golf. You might be one of these people.
- Start from the ground: Stand straight and keep your back straight. Hold your club straight. Bend your knees slightly to swing the club. Focus on your target. This helps you get into the right position to hit the ball.
- Balance is key – Stand straight and keep your feet together. Also, ensure that your weight is evenly distributed throughout the body. When you hit the ball, your weight should shift forward towards the front leg.
- Bend your knees – To assist you in bending your knees, place both your hands on your hips. Take a deep, slow breath. Next, bend your knees and exhale. This will allow your lower back to follow you as you swing the golf club.
- Relax your shoulders. Instead, allow them to move as you swing the club. This will enable you to generate power and speed without having to use excessive force.
- Focus on your target. Instead of looking down at your ball, concentrate on your target. Concentrate on your target. Keep in mind that you can’t see the problem if you look at the ball.