PAIGE SPIRANAC has revealed that “left field” celebrities have slid into her DMs.
The golf influencer has built up a massive online following with her sexy golf content.
Paige Spiranac has revealed that celebs message her on Instagram
She said it is ‘cool’ that they see her content
The golf influencer has risen to fame on social media
Paige, 30, has over three million followers on Instagram and she has revealed that she gets attention from celebrities.
On an Instagram Q&A, she said: “There has been a couple that have been surprising and cool.
“It’s bad that when they then unfollow you, and you are like ‘oh great, what did I do now?’
“But the secret is, is that most of the time, they don’t follow you but they will send you a DM.
“So I have had some DMs from people that are just out of left field.
“People that I don’t expect at all and I am like that is actually kind of cool that they have seen my content.
“But I will never say who.”
Meanwhile, during the same Q&A, Paige also admitted that she wished that “copycat golf girls” would be more creative.
In the wake of Paige’s success, she has been followed by the likes of Grace Charis, Waiyi Chan and Lauren Pacheco in the golf influencer space.
She said: “They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery, so I am proud to be an inspiration for all these women.
“I will say that I do value creativity and I wish that it wasn’t copied exactly from like the exact outfit, to my how I do my hair, to the captions, to how it’s shot.
“It would be nice if there was at least a little bit of a difference and I think it would actually be beneficial for them to be different – not to be exactly, exactly, exactly the same.”
The golf influencer has over three million followers on the platform
But she will not say who has DM’d her
Paige used to be a pro golfer
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make money playing golf?
Absolutely! Professional golfers have many income streams. You could offer lessons, sell merchandise, host tournaments, or even take part in celebrity events.
Is it really necessary to join a club in order to golf?
You don’t have to be a member of the golf course. You will have access to all facilities on the course such as the driving ranges and the putting greens.
How can I improve my golf game overnight?
The best way to improve your golf game overnight is to practice for 20 minutes per day, three times a week. If you want to be able to play well at any tournament, then you need to practice consistently. Practice makes perfect!
How can I make golf a good sport?
No, golf is not bad for you. In fact, it’s very healthy. Studies show that golfers live longer lives than non-golfer. Golfers also have a tendency to be happier because they are less stressed.
How can I improve golf scores?
These simple tips will make your golf game more enjoyable.
- Practice more and play less. To improve at something, you need to practice more. To play too often is a sign that you are developing bad habits.
- When you feel good, play. There are days when you just don’t feel like playing. Don’t force your self to do things you don’t like. Instead, find ways to make golf enjoyable again.
- Take breaks. Golfers take breaks throughout the round to stretch, walk, eat lunch, and so on. Taking breaks allows your body to relax and helps you stay focused throughout the round.
- Get water! It’s easy to lose track of how many drinks you’ve had while out on the course. Make sure you drink enough water so that you aren’t dehydrated. It will keep you feeling hydrated before, during, & after your game.
- Healthy eating is key. Healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, and legumes will provide energy that will help you perform well on the course.
- Stay hydrated. The best way for you to stay hydrated, is to drink plenty of water. At least eight glasses of water should be consumed each day. This includes water that is made from beverages, such as coffee, as well plain water.
- Get warm. Before hitting the first shot in a round, warm up by walking or jogging for five minutes. Focus on becoming loose and limber.
- Keep your head down. When you are teeing off, keep your eyes on the ground. Avoid looking at the ball or watching where it lands. Instead, your eyes should be on the hole.
- Swing with proper form. Different people may interpret proper form in different ways. However, it is important to not swing through the target. Instead, you should aim to strike the ball in the center of the club face.
- You should be focused on the process. There are many things that go into a successful swing of golf, but focusing on the process will allow you to develop the best technique. Try relaxing your grip if you struggle to hold your hands still. You can also focus on your posture if balance is a problem.
What does the average golfer shoot?
The average golfer shoots around 80-85 yards with their driver.
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball’s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Stats reveal 96% of golfers play right-handed. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
- Amazon.com – 101 Mistakes Every Golfer Makes (and how to fix them). eBook : Sherman Jon: Kindle Store
How can you improve the game of golf at home?
You can practice wherever you are!
You can use any type of equipment you want, from a simple putter to a full set of clubs. You can find many types of online golf training devices, including putting trainers, swing analyzers and virtual reality systems.
The best way to improve your golf game at work is to practice regularly. It is best to find a local golf course near your place of work or home. This will allow you to practice whenever and wherever you like, without worrying about finding a partner.
Practice makes perfect, so if you don’t play often enough, try practicing once a week or every two weeks. If you play regularly, you might consider playing twice a year or once per month. It doesn’t matter how long you spend practicing; just make sure you keep up the frequency.
Make sure the club you buy fits you well. Unfitting clubs can cause injury or damage to your favorite club. You should always read customer reviews before purchasing any item. You should also consider the size of your grip.
Finally, remember to always warm up properly before hitting the ball. When you first start playing, you might not know exactly how much force you should apply when swinging a club. Warming up can help you determine how hard you should hit the ball in order to reach certain distances.