KARIN Hart left PGA Tour Justin Thomas lost for words when she asked him to sign her boob.
But the golf pro went ahead and left Karin claiming: “You made my year.”
Karin Hart asked Justin Thomas to sign her boob
And the golf influencer got her wish
Karin Hart was at the PGA Tour event in Florida this weekend
Hart, 26, is a golf influencer who is ready to take the crown of social media queen Paige Spiranac.
She looked stunning at the PGA Tour event in Palm Harbor, Florida this weekend.
Hart enjoyed a girls’ day out at the golf as they watched the likes of Jordan Spieth and Thomas in action.
And she had a strange request for Thomas when they ran into each other at the course in Florida.
In an Instagram story, Karin was asked by her friend: “What are you waiting for?”
And she responded: “For JT to sign my t**.”
Karin got her wish in the next video on her Instagram stories as she begged Thomas to “sign it, sign it.”
And a slightly embarrassed golf pro went ahead with the black marker pen.
Karin proudly showed off the autograph on her boob on her friend’s social media video.
Fans loved her content from over the weekend with one claiming: “Karin killing it.”
Another wrote: “Love me some Karin pics.”
And one more commented: “Hope u enjoyed the day! Looking great.”
Karin has over 150,000 followers on Instagram and 23,000 more on TikTok.
She describes herself as “your favorite golf babe” but has a way to go before she reaches Spiranac’s massive following.
Karin has been labeled a rival of Paige Spiranac
She has over 150,000 followers on Instagram
Fans accused her of ‘melting the track’ in her pictures at a race meet
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I instantly improve my game of golf?
Your best bet for improving your golf game is to practice 20 minutes per days, three times a weeks. It is important to practice regularly if you want your game to improve at every tournament. Practice makes perfect!
Is it possible to make money as a professional player of golf?
Yes, it is possible to make some money as a pro golfer. But it takes hard work and dedication. There are pros who make millions of dollars every year.
How can I make golf a good sport?
Golf is good for your health. In fact, it’s very healthy. Studies show that people who play golf live longer than those who do not. They also tend to be less stressed out, which means they’re happier people.
What’s the average score for a golfer?
Average golfers shoot around 80-85 yards in tandem with their driver.
How can I make money playing the game of golf?
Absolutely! There are many ways to earn extra income as a professional golfer. You could offer lessons, sell merchandise, host tournaments, or even take part in celebrity events.
How can I improve my score on golf?
Improve your golf game quickly and easily with these simple tips.
- You should practice more than you play. Practice more if you want to improve at something. To play too often is a sign that you are developing bad habits.
- Feel good when you play. Sometimes you don’t feel like golf. Don’t force yourself into doing things you don’t enjoy. Instead, find ways that golf can be made more enjoyable.
- Take breaks. Golfers will often take breaks during a round to stretch, walk around and eat lunch. Taking breaks helps your body relax and keeps you focused throughout the round.
- Drink water! It’s easy for you to lose count of how many beverages you’ve consumed while on the golf course. Make sure you drink enough water so that you aren’t dehydrated. It will keep you feeling hydrated before, during, & after your game.
- Be healthy. Healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, and legumes will provide energy that will help you perform well on the course.
- Keep hydrated. Drinking lots of water is the best way to stay hydrated. At least eight glasses of water should be consumed each day. This includes plain water and water made with beverages such as coffee.
- You should warm up properly. Warm up for the round by moving or running for five minutes. Focus on becoming loose and limber.
- Keep your head down. Keep your head down when you tee off. It’s important to not focus on the ball or watch where it falls. Instead, you should focus on the hole.
- Good form is essential for a good swing. Different people might interpret the same thing as proper form. But you should try to avoid swinging at your target. Instead, strike the ball towards the center of the club.
- The process is what matters. Although there are many factors that influence a successful golf swing you should be able to focus on the process. For example, if you have trouble keeping your hands still, then focus on relaxing your grip. Focus on good posture, if you find it difficult to balance.
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball’s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Or that, on the greens, some 84% of putts over five feet also finish short of the hole? (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Amazon.com: 101 mistakes all golfers make (and how they can be fixed) eBook : Sherman Jon: Kindle Store
Five easy steps to improve your swing golf
Golf is a popular sport worldwide. To be a great golfer, you need to practice a lot. The best way to improve your game is practicing. Golf should be played at least two hours per week. But, not everyone has the time. If this is your case, then you should try these five simple exercises to improve your golf swing.
- Start from the ground up – Stand straight, keep your back straight, hold your club properly, bend your knees slightly and start swinging the club. Concentrate on your target. This helps to position you before hitting the ball.
- Your balance is important. You should stand straight, keep both your feet together and ensure that your body weight is evenly distributed. When you hit the ball, your weight should shift forward towards the front leg.
- Bend your knees – To help you bend your knees, place your hands on your hips. Take a deep, slow breath. Next, bend your knees and exhale. This will allow you to swing the club with your lower body.
- Relax your shoulders. Let them free-range as you swing your club. This will allow you to generate speed and power without using excessive force.
- Focus on your target – Concentrate on your target instead of looking down at the ball. Concentrate on your target. Don’t look down at your ball. You will not be able see where you are going wrong.