PAIGE SPIRANC sent her fans wild in see-through white dress as she hung out with Hooters girls at the ‘best pool party ever’.
The 30-year-old has risen to fame in recent years via her social media presence, having previously played golf professionally.
Paige Spiranac sent her fans wild ahead of her return to the golf course
The beautiful blonde hung out with Hooters girl and struck a number of poses
Her followers went into meltdown at the star’s see-through white dress
Paige Spiranac has become a social media sensation since quitting golf
In the wake of Paige‘s success, she has been followed by the likes of Grace Charis, Waiyi Chan, Nicole Gerome and Lauren Pacheco in the golf influencer space.
She has previously thrown shade at her “copycat” golf influencer rivals and recently blasted the hypocrits who slammed her for “oversexualising” then “did the exact same thing” themselves.
The social media personality recently started her OnlyPaige account after being begged by fans to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Paige VanZant, Ebanie Bridges and Elle Brooke on OnlyFans.
However, the golf enthusiast did insist that she would not be posting adult-themed content on the website.
But Paige often shares glam pics for her followers on her various personal accounts.
And this time she showed her 3.7 million Instagram followers how she was enjoying some time with Hooters girls ahead of her return to the course at the Geneva National where she will play John Daly in a match on the Gary Player course.
Paige was dressed in a see-through white dress, and her outfit sent fans crazy.
And after Hooters shared some snaps of her with their own girls by a swimming pool, the comments were soon flooding in.
“The best pool party ever,” wrote one excited follower.
Another wanted to see the star in another outfit, saying: “All I want for Christmas is Paige in a Hooters Girl Uniform.”
A fellow fan wrote: “Hooters and @_paige.renee is the perfect pair!”
While a fellow follower said: “Hooters business is about to double with @_paige.renee.”
The 30-year-old has amassed a huge following of 3.7m on Instagram
The American is returning to the golf course today at the Geneva National
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you improve your golf score?
These simple tips will make your golf game more enjoyable.
- Practice more, play less. Practice more to become better at your chosen skill. Exercising too often can lead to poor habits.
- Feel good when you play. There are times when you just don’t feel like playing golf. Do not force yourself to do something you don’t enjoy. Instead, find ways you can make golf fun again.
- Take breaks. Golfers take breaks throughout the round to stretch, walk, eat lunch, and so on. Breaks allow your body to relax, and help you stay focused during the round.
- Water! It’s easy for you to lose count of how many beverages you’ve consumed while on the golf course. Be sure to drink enough water, so you don’t get dehydrated. A good way to feel refreshed is to drink lots of water before, while, and after your game.
- Eat right. Eating healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean protein, whole grains, and low fat dairy products will give you energy and allow you to perform well on the course.
- Stay hydrated. The best way to stay hydrated is to drink lots of water. It is recommended that you drink eight glasses of fluids per day. This includes water that is made from beverages, such as coffee, as well plain water.
- Make sure to warm up. Begin by warming up with a walk or jog for five minutes before you hit the first shot of a round. Next, work on being loose and flexible.
- Keep your head down. Keep your head down when you tee off. Do not look at the ball or pay attention to where it lands. Instead, keep your eyes on the hole.
- Correct form is important when you are trying to move. Proper form may mean different things to different people. But you should try to avoid swinging at your target. Instead, strike the ball towards the center of the club.
- Concentrate on the process. Although there are many factors that influence a successful golf swing you should be able to focus on the process. If you struggle to keep your hands still, relax your grip. If balance is difficult for you, then work on improving your posture.
How can I lower my score on golf by five strokes?
Your swing mechanics must be improved. Your body won’t be able to give you proper feedback if it doesn’t feel like you can hold the club correctly. Once you’ve mastered this step, you’ll want to focus on improving your strength and flexibility. Start off slowly, working up to longer distances. You’ll find your game becomes more consistent as you strive for higher scores.
How can I instantly improve my game of golf?
Practice 20 minutes per session, three times per week, to improve your ability to play golf. Practice consistently if your goal is to play well in every tournament. Practice makes perfect!
What is the average shot of a golfer?
The average golfer can shoot 80-85 yards along with their driver.
Can I improve my golf game without practicing?
To improve your game, it is important to practice. But, even if it is difficult to practice drills consistently, you can still improve. Keep in mind that you should always strive to practice what you have set out to do. If you want to play faster, you need to focus on playing fast. If you wish to hit your shot farther, you need to focus on striking the target farther.
Are there any reasons to have a membership at a golf club?
You don’t need to join the golf club. However, you will be able to use all the facilities, including driving ranges, putting areas, and locker rooms.
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball’s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- Amazon.com: 101 mistakes all golfers make (and how they can be fixed) eBook : Sherman Jon: Kindle Store
How can you improve your golf game at home?
You can practice anywhere you like!
Any kind of equipment is possible, from a simple putter up to a complete set. There are many options for golf training devices online. These include putting trainers and swing analyzers.
Practice regularly is the best way for you to improve your work golf game. Finding a local course close to where you live and work is the best way to do so. This allows you the freedom to practice whenever you want without having to worry about finding someone to partner you or waiting until you get back home.
Practice makes perfect, so if you don’t play often enough, try practicing once a week or every two weeks. If you play frequently, try playing twice a month or once a month. It doesn’t matter how long you spend practicing; just make sure you keep up the frequency.
When you are looking to purchase a new golf clubs, ensure it fits correctly. An improperly fitting club can result in injury to you or to your favorite ball. Before you buy anything, make sure to read reviews. Also, take a look at what kind of grip size you prefer.
Be sure to warm up before hitting your ball. It is possible that you don’t know how much force to apply to a club when you first start playing. Warming up allows you to determine how powerful you need to hit the golf to get certain distances.