CHEEKY Paige Spiranac has stunned fans with a racy online video offering tips of how to practice your drive with big breasts.
The golf beauty, 30, took to Instagram where she shared a clip with her 3.6 million followers.
Golf beauty Paige Spiranac shares her golf tips on Instagram
Spiranac’s latest tip was for players with big breasts like herself
In the video, the blonde stunner can be seen in a figure-hugging dress with her buxom cleavage on display.
She then offers fans a glimpse of her own impressive swing, while showing how it is done if you boast “massive t**s”.
Paige captioned the post: “How to swing with a big chest
In all seriousness I get this question a ton so hopefully this helps! They can get in the way but once you get the the right set up it’s bombs away! Here’s to massive drives and massive tits…I mean tips!”
The golf influencer is no stranger to leaving fans in awe.
The former pro played a round at the Royal Melbourne golf course this week.
And as well as testing out her skills, Spiranac shared a few golf tips with her followers, which can be viewed on her exclusive OnlyPaige fansite.
Spiranac teased with her outfit choice and gave her followers an eyeful when she picked up her ball after putting.
Spiranac recently announced that she is introducing personalised videos to her new OnlyPaige site.
The beauty shares saucy snaps on the site as well as on her Instagram page, and she recently stunned in a braless top.
She also impressed in a small leather jacket and not a lot else for the glamorous picture.
The image was taken during a photoshoot with Maxim Magazine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I improve my game of golf?
These tips can help you improve your golf game quickly.
- Practice more, play less. Practice more if you want to improve at something. If you play too much, it can lead to bad habits.
- Feel good when you play. There are times when you just don’t feel like playing golf. Don’t force yourself into doing things you don’t enjoy. Instead, find ways that golf can be made more enjoyable.
- Take breaks. Golfers often take breaks during their round to stretch, walk around, eat lunch, etc. Breaks allow your body to relax, and help you stay focused during the round.
- Drink water! It’s easy for you to lose count of how many beverages you’ve consumed while on the golf course. Make sure you drink enough water so that you aren’t dehydrated. A good way to feel refreshed is to drink lots of water before, while, and after your game.
- Healthy eating is key. Eat healthy foods such fruits, vegetables, lean meat, whole grains and low-fat dairy products to give you energy, so you can perform well at the course.
- Keep hydrated. The best way for you to stay hydrated, is to drink plenty of water. Aim to drink at least eight glasses per day. This includes water from beverages (such as coffee), as well as plain water.
- Warm up properly. Before hitting the first shot in a round, warm up by walking or jogging for five minutes. Then, you should be able to move freely and feel limber.
- Keep your head down. When you tee off, it’s important to keep your eyes straight ahead. Don’t look at the ball and pay attention to where it hits. Instead, your eyes should be on the hole.
- Swing with proper form. Different people might interpret the same thing as proper form. You want to avoid hitting the target. Instead, aim to strike the ball at the center of your target.
- The process is what matters. Focusing on the process is key to developing a golf swing that is successful. There are many factors that can contribute to a good swing. For example, if you have trouble keeping your hands still, then focus on relaxing your grip. If balance is difficult for you, then work on improving your posture.
Are you more skilled at watching professionals play?
Watching pro players play makes you better at video games. Learn from other players’ mistakes and improve your game. It is also a great way to get inspired by professional gamers and learn how you can improve your game.
Can I improve the game of golf by not practicing?
Practicing is essential to improving your game. However, if you don’t possess the time or resources to consistently perform drills, you can still improve. You must remember to always put your best foot forward and practice what it is you are trying to do. To put it another way, if your goal is to play faster you should work towards playing faster. You should focus on hitting the target farther if you want to hit the shot faster.
Can I make a living playing golf?
Absolutely! As a professional golfer, there are many ways to make additional income. You can offer lessons, sell merchandise or host tournaments.
How can watching golf improve your game
Yes, it makes my game better!
One of the most loved sports in the world is golf. This sport involves striking a ball towards a target at different distances using sticks, clubs, and so on. It is a great way for people to unwind and enjoy some time outside. Golf has many benefits. These are just a few of the many benefits that golf can bring to your life.
- Golf helps you get fit
- Playing golf makes you feel good
- Playing doesn’t require you to think about too many things
- Golf teaches patience
- Inspiration can be found in watching golf
- Golf is great fun
- Golf is easy to learn
- Golf is less expensive than any other sport
- Golf is a stress reliever
- Golf is social.
Is golfing bad for me?
Golf is good for you. It is very healthy. Studies show that people who play golf live longer than those who do not. They are happier because they tend to have less stress.
- This means as much as 50% of your practice time. (practical-golf.com)
- Shot Scope’s mapping data reveals 72% of danger is at the front of the green (sand or water), whereas there’s only 28% behind. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Stats reveal 96% of golfers play right-handed. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball‘s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
Which are the best golf clubs I should have in my bag?
When choosing golf clubs, the most important thing to consider is your level of play. A higher end model is best for you if you intend to play golf regularly. You might be able to afford a set of mid-range clubs if you go out only occasionally. It all depends on how often you play and how much you are willing to spend.
Good quality woods are essential if you plan to hit a lot of balls off your tee. These woods are extremely popular due to their accuracy and range. These clubs are made of titanium or stainless steel, which is why they are very durable. The right size head is essential when purchasing any kind of wood club. A smaller head means you will have less forgiveness, while a bigger head will allow you to hit more shots.
A good putter is another important tool. This will be something you use a lot during practice sessions or tournaments. This will allow you to choose from two main options. There are two main options: a blade-style putter or a mallet-style putter. The blade style putters are easier to master and allow you to feel the ball come towards you before hitting it. Mallet style putting is more difficult and requires more skill.
A few styles are best for irons. There are many styles of iron sets. Some prefer to buy a complete set of irons, while others prefer to only purchase fairway woods and hybrids. Before you make your final choice, try out several brands.
As far as wedges go, you’ll want a wedge that fits your swing. If you are left-handed, you will need an offset wedge. However, if your swing is right-handed, you would want a straight through wedge.
When selecting a driver, you’ll first want to determine whether you’re a pull hitter or a fade hitter. Drivers that are heavier than average are preferred by pull hitters. They’re able to generate more torque and power behind the ball. Drivers that are lighter are preferable by fade hitters. They are more flexible and can produce more spin on a ball.
It is always good to have a variety clubs in your bag. You never know when you might need to change things up or purchase new equipment. You can have all your clubs at your disposal.