PAIGE SPIRANAC left fans’ jaws on the floor as she named her five biggest sporting upsets.
Spiranac, a former golfer turned influencer, wore a very low-cut shirt during a video on Instagram.
Paige Spiranac wowed fans in a low cut top
Ex-golf pro Spiranac was voted Maxim’s ‘sexiest woman alive’ for 2022
In the video, she reeled off her five biggest sporting upsets, but some fans were focused on something else.
Spiranac’s revealing look saw her with just one button done up on her shirt.
And one fan joked: “I kinda feel sorry for that button.
“Doing everything possible to hang on.”
Spiranac has a following of 3.6million on her Instagram page and almost 680,000 on Twitter.
Recently she trolled US golfer Bryson DeChambeau after he met his match in an embarrassing encounter with a piece of rope.
Spiranac struck a chord with golf fans as she trolled the LIV rebel.
She sarcastically said she felt “sick to my stomach” after the “gruesome” injuries he suffered while getting “almost decapitated.”
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER SIGN UP DEALS
However, things are looking up for DeChambeau after reports indicated he and Lilia Schneider were now a couple.
Lilia is coming a freshman season at at Marian University in Indianapolis where Schneider played in just one tournament and shot a 176 over 36 holes.
She has been earmarked as the potential successor to Spiranac as the next great ‘Instagram Golf Influencer.’
Lilia Schneider is dating golfer Bryson DeChambeau
Lilia has been earmarked as the next big Instagram golf influencer
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you more skilled at watching professionals play?
Watching pro players play makes you better at video games. By watching how professional players play, you can improve your game. You can also learn from their mistakes. Being inspired by the best players can help you become a better player.
What is the average score of a weekend golfer on the golf course?
For beginners, the average score is about 100. As you get better at golf, your scores improve. You’ll probably start out playing 9 holes and work up to 18.
How can I improve my golf game overnight?
It is possible to improve your golf game in a matter of hours by practicing for 20 minutes each day, three times per week. Practice consistently if your goal is to play well in every tournament. Practice makes perfect!
What is the best shot in golf?
The most important shot for a golfer is the putt. Because it takes so much skill to hit the ball perfectly, if you fail at putting, you’re likely to lose the hole (and possibly the game).
Do I really need a golf course membership to play golf?
You do not need to have a membership at the course. However, having a membership does provide you with access to all the facilities at the course, such as driving ranges, putting greens, and locker rooms.
What’s the average score for a golfer?
Average golfers shoot around 80-85 yards in tandem with their driver.
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- Shot Scope’s mapping data reveals 72% of danger is at the front of the green (sand or water), whereas there’s only 28% behind. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
- Stats reveal 96% of golfers play right-handed. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
Five Simple Steps to Lower Your Golf Scores
- Start by getting the right equipment. You’re going to want to invest in some good clubs and balls. You can learn how to play golf by taking lessons. If you don’t know anyone who plays golf, ask around at your local driving range. They may even give you an instructor’s lesson for free if they like to see new faces.
- Practice makes perfect. This is no secret. However, if your goal is to improve your game, practice will be essential. It doesn’t matter whether you’re playing alone or with friends; practicing is essential. And when you do start practicing, make sure you keep track of your progress. You can keep track of all the things you do, so you can see which areas you are making progress and which ones you still need to improve.
- Play more. You might feel that you’re spending too much time on golf equipment when you first start. But once you get into a groove, you’ll realize that you actually enjoy it quite a bit. Your next step is increasing your play frequency. You should play at least three times per week, or every other day. This would mean that you play one round 18 holes on weekends and two rounds 9-holes during the week.
- Eat well. Many people believe that eating breakfast is a way to do their bodies a favor. This isn’t healthy. You should eat something before you leave your house. Ideal is to have a small snack that contains protein, carbohydrates, as well as fat. You can then have a light meal of lean proteins or vegetables when you get to the course.
- Keep hydrated. Drinking lots of fluids prevents dehydration, which can lead headaches or muscle aches. Water is vital for optimal performance.