PAULINA GRETZKY left fans in awe as she donned a revealing dress while in Singapore.
The 34-year-old showed off the figure-hugging dress in an Instagram post.
Paulina Gretzky stunned in a cut-out dress
And left her fans in awe on Instagram
She also recently wowed in a tight white dress
She also supported her husband Dustin Johnson at the Masters this month
Paulina is the daughter of NHL icon Wayne Gretzky, while she is married to LIV golf ace Dustin Johnson.
While in Singapore for the LIV Golf tour at the Sentosa Golf Club, Paulina dressed up for a night out.
She rocked a green and blue cut-out dress and joined the no bra club, leaving little to the imagination.
The picture was taken in front of a stunning backdrop of the city.
And fans went crazy for it in the comment section.
One fan gushed: “Gorgeous.”
A second commented: “Such a beautiful woman.”
A third wrote: “Stunning
Paulina was in Augusta alongside NHL legend dad Wayne
They got married last year
A fourth said: “That is absolutely stunning.”
While a fifth added: “Ripped
She and father Wayne took to Augusta to support Johnson earlier this month.
But the 38-year-old didn’t get close to winning the Masters.
Dustin has won two prior majors, including the Masters in 2020.
He could only come 48th this time around, however, with Jon Rahm tasting glory.
Johnson has been dating Paulina since early 2013, with the pair having first met all the way back in 2009.
Seven months after they began their relationship the loved-up pair became engaged, and they have since had two sons together.
They wed last year at an idyllic five-star resort in Tennessee.
Paulina has over a million followers on Instagram
And often posts raunchy pictures
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you improve your golf score?
These simple tips will help you improve your game of golf quickly and easily.
- Play less and practice more. If you want to get better at something, practice more. Exercising too often can lead to poor habits.
- You should play when you feel good. There are times when you just don’t feel like playing golf. Don’t force yourself into doing things you don’t enjoy. Instead, look for ways to make golf more enjoyable.
- Take breaks. Golfers will often take breaks during a round to stretch, walk around and eat lunch. Breaks allow your body to relax, and help you stay focused during the round.
- Get water! It’s easy to lose track of how many drinks you’ve had while out on the course. Drink enough water to ensure you don’t become dehydrated. A good way to feel refreshed is to drink lots of water before, while, and after your game.
- Make sure you eat right. Eating healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean protein, whole grains, and low fat dairy products will give you energy and allow you to perform well on the course.
- Keep hydrated. The best way for you to stay hydrated, is to drink plenty of water. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. This includes plain water as well as water made from coffee or other beverages.
- You should warm up properly. Begin your round by walking or running for five to ten minutes. You should then be flexible and agile.
- Keep your head down. It’s important that you keep your eyes focused on the ball when you tee-off. Avoid looking at the ball or watching where it lands. Instead, your eyes should be on the hole.
- Good form is essential for a good swing. Proper form may mean different things to different people. You want to avoid hitting the target. Instead, aim to strike the ball at the center of your target.
- You should be focused on the process. You can improve your golf swing by focusing on the process. To put it another way, if your hands are not still, you can try relaxing your grip. If balance is difficult for you, then work on improving your posture.
Does watching pros play make you better?
Watching pro players play makes you better at video games. By watching how professional players play, you can improve your game. You can also learn from their mistakes. You can also learn from the mistakes of professional players to improve your game.
What’s the average score for a golfer?
An average golfer will shoot between 80 and 85 yards with their driver.
What is the average weekend score for a golfer?
A beginner’s average golf score is 100. As you get better at golf, your scores improve. You’ll likely begin by playing 9 holes, then progress to 18 holes.
Is it possible to make money by playing golf
Absolutely! You can make extra money by being a professional player of golf. You can offer lessons, sell merchandise or host tournaments.
Is it possible to earn money as a professional golfer?
It is possible to make a living as a professional golfer. It requires dedication and hard work. There are pros who make millions of dollars every year.
- This means as much as 50% of your practice time. (practical-golf.com)
- Shot Scope’s mapping data reveals 72% of danger is at the front of the green (sand or water), whereas there’s only 28% behind. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Or that, on the greens, some 84% of putts over five feet also finish short of the hole? (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Stats reveal 96% of golfers play right-handed. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
Which are the best golf clubs I should have in my bag?
You should think about your golf game when selecting golf clubs. The higher end models are best suited for those who play golf every week or every weekend. If you are only going out for a few times a week, you might consider buying a set mid-range clubs. It really depends on how much money you want to spend and how often you plan on playing.
Good quality woods are essential if you plan to hit a lot of balls off your tee. Because they are so accurate and provide excellent distance, they are very popular. These types of clubs are typically made from stainless steel or titanium, making them extremely durable. It is important to get the right head size when buying any type of woodclub. A smaller head will give you less forgiveness while a larger head will help you hit longer shots.
A good putter is also important. This is something you will use often during practice sessions and tournaments. This will allow you to choose from two main options. One option is a blade style putter and another is a mallet style putter. Blade-style putters are simpler to learn. They allow you feel the ball move towards your face, before you strike it. Mallet style putting is more difficult and requires more skill.
For irons you’ll want to pick up a few different styles. There are many options for iron sets. Some prefer to own a full set of Irons while others are more comfortable with just their fairway Woods and Hybrids. You should test out many brands before making your final decision.
As far as wedges go, you’ll want a wedge that fits your swing. If you are left-handed, you will need an offset wedge. However, if your swing is right-handed, you would want a straight through wedge.
You will need to decide whether you are a pull or fade hitter before you can choose a driver. Drivers that are heavier and more powerful than the norm are favoured by pull hitters. They are more able generate torque and power behind it. Lighter drivers are preferred by fade hitters. They’re more flexible and they’re able to produce more spin on the ball.
In conclusion, it’s always a good idea to have a variety of clubs in your bag. You never know what you’ll need to add or change equipment. A wide range of clubs will allow you to meet all your needs.