GOLF Wag Paulina Gretzky has left fans hot and bothered with a series of stunning bikini pics.
Paulina, 34, is the wife of two-time major winner Dustin Johnson.
Paulina Gretzky has dropped jaws with a series of bikini snaps
The 34-year-old is the wife of LIV Golf rebel Dustin Johnson
Paulina is also the daughter of ice hockey legend Wayne Gretzky
The blonde bombshell is a mother of two
The couple have two children together; River, 5, and Tatum, 8.
But Paulina and Johnson didn’t tie the knot until last year in a Tennessee ceremony.
Paulina is also the daughter of ice hockey legend Wayne Gretzky.
The blonde bombshell, who has over 1million Instagram followers, regularly sets pulses racing with her uploads.
And Friday’s photo dump is no different as Paulina left fans hot and bothered with a series of stunning bikini pics.
Paulina modelled a range of different colours, and fans have flooded to the comments section to post their approval.
One said: “Oh my goodness.”
Another replied: “Absolutely Gorgeous Woman.”
A third added: “Good Lord.”
Partner Johnson, 38, is playing in LIV Golf’s 2023 season having won LIV’s debut season.
Johnson caved in to a £100million offer from the Saudi-backed rebel golf league.
And Paulina admitted in the new Netflix golf docuseries ‘Full Swing’ that Johnson’s decision was made in the best interests of their children.
She said: “I don’t think Dustin would ever make a bad choice for his children and people have to understand at the end of the day, that’s who he chose this for.
“Of course, I get what everyone’s saying, but my dad being a hockey player, I’m sure as a kid, there were times when I’m like like, ‘Why does my dad have to play on my birthday?’
“This is about Dustin and the kids and me and taking care of us and being there with us.”
Paulina says Johnson’s decision to play in LIV Golf was in the best interests of their children
Paulina’s photo dump left fans hot and bothered
Paulina modelled a number of different bikinis
Johnson won the inaugural LIV Golf series
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you find watching golf helps improve your game.
Yes, it makes my game better!
Golf is one of the most popular sports around the world. The sport of golf involves hitting a ball to a target from various distances with sticks and clubs. It’s a wonderful way to spend quality time outdoors and relax. But did you know that there are many benefits of playing golf? These are just a few of the many benefits that golf can bring to your life.
- Golf helps you get fit
- Playing golf makes you feel good
- While playing, you don’t need to think as much.
- Golf is a game that teaches patience
- You can find inspiration from watching the game of golf
- Golf is great fun
- It is very easy to learn how to play golf
- Golf is cheaper than other sports
- Golf is an excellent stress reliever
- Golf is a social game
Is it possible that a professional Golfer can make a living from the game?
Yes, it is possible to make some money as a pro golfer. However, it requires hard work and dedication. There are pros who make millions of dollars every year.
How can I reduce my golf score by five strokes
Improve your swing mechanics is the first thing that you should do. Even though you know how to hold the golf club properly, if you aren’t feeling comfortable swinging it correctly, you won’t get the correct feedback from your body. Once you’ve mastered this step, you’ll want to focus on improving your strength and flexibility. Begin slow and work your way up to faster distances. As you work towards better scores, you’ll notice that your game will become more consistent.
How can I improve my golf game overnight?
You can improve your game by practicing 20 minutes per day, three days a week. It is important to practice regularly if you want your game to improve at every tournament. Practice makes perfect!
How do I improve my game of golf?
These simple tips will help you improve your game of golf quickly and easily.
- Practice more, play less. Practice more if you want to improve at something. You can’t play enough to improve your skills.
- Feel good. There will be times when you don’t feel like going out on the course. Do not force yourself to do something you don’t enjoy. Instead, find ways to make golf enjoyable again.
- Pause. Golfers like to take breaks during rounds to stretch, walk around, have lunch or just relax. You can relax your body and stay focused while on the course by taking breaks.
- Drink water It is easy for people to lose track of the number of drinks they have had while out on the courses. You should drink enough water to avoid becoming dehydrated. Hydration is key to feeling energized and ready to go for the next round.
- Be healthy. Healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, and legumes will provide energy that will help you perform well on the course.
- Keep hydrated. Water is your best friend. It is recommended that you drink eight glasses of fluids per day. This includes plain water and water made with beverages such as coffee.
- Make sure to warm up. Begin your round by walking or running for five to ten minutes. Then, you should be able to move freely and feel limber.
- Keep your head down. It is important to look straight ahead when you tee up. Don’t look at the ball and pay attention to where it hits. Instead, your eyes should be on the hole.
- Good form is essential for a good swing. Different people may interpret proper form in different ways. But you should try to avoid swinging at your target. You should instead aim to hit the ball in the middle of the club face.
- Keep your eyes on the process. Focusing on the process is key to developing a golf swing that is successful. There are many factors that can contribute to a good swing. To put it another way, if your hands are not still, you can try relaxing your grip. If you have trouble maintaining balance, focus on your posture.
Is it really necessary to join a club in order to golf?
You don’t have to be a member of the golf course. However, having a membership does provide you with access to all the facilities at the course, such as driving ranges, putting greens, and locker rooms.
- Stats reveal 96% of golfers play right-handed. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball’s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Amazon.com – 101 Mistakes Every Golfer Makes (and how to fix them). eBook : Sherman Jon: Kindle Store
How can I improve the putting skills of my children?
As you practice your putting game, there are many things you can do to make yourself a better putter. Get good instruction from someone who understands what you’re doing. We have a guide on how to find golf instructors if you don’t know anyone willing to give lessons. Once you’ve found someone that you like, make sure to ask if they offer private lessons. It’s important to check their schedule to ensure that you don’t have to book something that conflicts with another lesson.
One of these pro shops can help you rent clubs: Golf Galaxy, TaylorMade and Titleist.
Next, you need to start practicing after receiving instruction. There are two methods to do this. You could first buy a set and start hitting the balls into holes with them. This is a great option because you can use different types putters (long and mid irons, wedges, and wedges) depending upon which type of shots are most appealing to you. However, unless you spend a lot of money on equipment, you won’t be able to practice enough to become really good at putting.
Another option is to play online mini games. Some websites let you play against players from around the globe, while others allow you to just practice your short game. For example, there are several websites that let you play Putt-Putt, where you must hit a ball into a hole. TopGolf, StrokePlay and Wii Sports Club are some of the other websites.
Once you have enough practice, it’s time to move onto the next phase in improving your putting game. That would be working on your technique. To do this, you’ll want to work on three areas of your putting stroke: stance, grip, and alignment.
Stance refers simply to how far back your body is when you touch the ball. One common mistake made by beginners is to stand too close. When you address the ball, you want to keep your body away from the ball until you begin moving forward. Your feet should be approximately shoulder-width apart, slightly bent.
Your hands should be free and relaxed. Your hands shouldn’t be closed. Instead, you should place your hands on the top of your shoulders.
Your arms must be straight and not locked down. Throughout the entire putting stroke, your arms should remain straight.
Alignment is the amount of rotation your hips make as you move through the shot. Most people rotate their hips too much, making it difficult to align properly. Your knees will bend slightly as you approach the shot. Your hips will turn toward target as you swing through shot.
Grip refers simply to the way your fingers position themselves on the clubface. Many people have difficulty grasping the club properly. Your index finger should be placed on the bottom edge, and your middle finger on the top. Your ring finger should be on the shaft. Your pinky should be above and to the right of the handle.
A new putter might be something you should consider. You might also consider buying a new putter if your current model isn’t working well.