GOLF Wag Paulina Gretzky showed off her beach body as she shared pics from her holiday,
Paulina is no stranger to getting pulses racing when she models in lingerie.
Paulina Gretzky donned a pink bikini in her latest Instagram story
She shared pics alongside Dustin Johnson and sons Tatum and River
She can regularly be seen in teasing bikinis
Paulina is a common sight cheering on Johnson at golf tournaments
But while enjoying some downtime with husband Dustin Johnson, the 34-year-old shared some snaps of their holiday.
She could be seen wearing a pink bikini while on a boat with Johnson and sons Tatum and River, aged seven and four respectively.
Paulina – daughter of Ice Hockey legend Wayne – completed her outfit with some black sunglasses.
A later picture on her Instagram story saw her also wearing a white flower around her waist.
Meanwhile, Johnson relaxed in blue shorts, a white cap and sunglasses.
Golf whiz Johnson, 38, recently joked he got injured in a bedroom gaffe with Paulina.
The pair got married last year at the Blackberry Farm resort in Tennessee last April, nine years after the couple got engaged.
Johnson angered many golf supporters by accepting the Saudi’s £100million offer and defecting to the LIV Tour.
Paulina has 1.1million Instagram followers
Paulina and Johnson got married last year
She is the daughter of Ice Hockey legend Wayne Gretzky
He recently competed at the PGA Championship but finished T55 nine over par final total.
On the other hand, Paulina has caused no such controversy, thrilling her 1.1million Instagram followers with her posts and updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Golfing is bad for you?
Golf isn’t bad for you. Golf is actually quite healthy. Studies show that people who play golf live longer than those who do not. Golfers tend to be happier and less stressed than non-golfers.
Do I really need a golf course membership to play golf?
You don’t need to join the golf club. However, you will be able to use all the facilities, including driving ranges, putting areas, and locker rooms.
Does watching pros play make you better?
Watching pro players play makes you better at video games. Studying how others play can help improve your game and allow you to learn from their mistakes. Professional gamers can inspire you to be a better player.
Can I make money playing golf?
Absolutely! Professional golfers have many income streams. You could teach lessons, sell merchandise, host tournaments or even participate in celebrity events.
How can I lower my score on golf by five strokes?
Your swing mechanics must be improved. Your body won’t be able to give you proper feedback if it doesn’t feel like you can hold the club correctly. Once you’ve mastered the step, you should work to improve your strength as well as flexibility. Start off slowly, working up to longer distances. As you get better scores, your game will become consistent.
How can I improve my score on golf?
These simple tips will help you improve your game of golf quickly and easily.
- Practice more and play less. Practice more to become better at your chosen skill. If you play too much, it can lead to bad habits.
- Play when you feel good. There are days when you just don’t feel like playing. Don’t force yourself into doing things you don’t enjoy. Instead, find ways that golf can be made more enjoyable.
- Take breaks. Golfers take breaks throughout the round to stretch, walk, eat lunch, and so on. Breaks allow your body to relax, and help you stay focused during the round.
- Drink water! It’s easy for you to lose count of how many beverages you’ve consumed while on the golf course. Drink enough water to ensure you don’t become dehydrated. You will feel refreshed and ready for your next round of golf if you drink plenty of water before, throughout, and after the game.
- Eat right. Eat healthy foods such fruits, vegetables, lean meat, whole grains and low-fat dairy products to give you energy, so you can perform well at the course.
- Stay hydrated. The best way for you to stay hydrated, is to drink plenty of water. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. This includes water from beverages (such as coffee), as well as plain water.
- Properly warm up. Before hitting the first shot in a round, warm up by walking or jogging for five minutes. You should then be flexible and agile.
- Keep your head down. It’s important that you keep your eyes focused on the ball when you tee-off. Do not look at the ball or pay attention to where it lands. Instead, focus your attention on the hole.
- Proper form is key to a smooth and graceful swing. Proper form may mean different things to different people. But you should try to avoid swinging at your target. Instead, strike the ball towards the center of the club.
- You should be focused on the process. Although there are many factors that influence a successful golf swing you should be able to focus on the process. For example, if you have trouble keeping your hands still, then focus on relaxing your grip. Or, if you struggle to maintain balance, then focus on maintaining good posture.
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- Shot Scope’s mapping data reveals 72% of danger is at the front of the green (sand or water), whereas there’s only 28% behind. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Golf Digest
- Golf Digest – Instruction: Here are five more great exercises that will get you in the best shape possible in just five weeks
How to Improve Your Golf Game
How To Improve your golf swing
You can improve your golf swing by practicing. Practice makes perfect! Practice every day to improve your golf swing. You must work hard if you want to see improvements. Practice at least five times per week. It’s important to do this consistently so that you get results.
You should start out slow when learning how to play golf. You can start by learning how to play short shots. Then, you can move on to more difficult shots. This will allow you to build strength and endurance. You will struggle to hit the ball straight when you start playing golf. However, if you keep working hard, you will eventually develop a good golf swing.
You can swing from many different positions and stances. Try hitting the ball while standing still, then moving forward and back. Next, you can walk backwards while hitting the ball. Finally, try hitting the ball while running. Each swing requires different stances and positions. These exercises will help you learn which stance and position works best for you. Once you have a good idea of which stance and what position is best for you, you can apply them in actual games.
Keep track your progress. You can track your progress and see areas where you need to improve. Make a list of all the things you practice. Keep track of the number of times you practice and record your score. This data can be used to evaluate your progress.
Take lessons from a professional instructor if you have trouble with your swing. A qualified instructor can show you how to improve your game and teach you proper technique. You can also get advice from them on choosing the right equipment. You will be more successful if someone is skilled in their field.
Golf is a very popular sport today. Millions of people take part in the sport each year. There are many things that you can do to improve your game of golf. Some of these tips include practicing your swing, learning how to read greens, and improving your short game.