GOLF WAG Paulina Gretzky has been told she’s ‘making the sun jealous’ because she’s so hot as she wowed in a tiny mini skirt.
Paulina is no stranger to getting pulses racing and regularly shares racy snaps to her 1.1million Instagram followers.
Paulina has 1.1m Instagram followers
She is the daughter of Ice Hockey legend Wayne Gretzky
She featured in Netflix’s recent golf series “Full Swing”
She regularly cheers her husband on at Golf events
The 34-year-old is the wife of golfer Dustin Johnson and the daughter of Ice Hockey legend Wayne Gretzky.
Paulina posted a photo of herself in a tiny mini skirt to her Instagram with the caption “GameNight” as she posed on the staircase at her home.
Fans were quick to comment and showered her in praise.
One replied: ” Beautiful photo and outfit, its perfection.”
A second said: ” You have broken the internet.”
Another added: “Most beautiful woman on the planet just saying.”
A fourth said: ” If you get any hotter the sun will be jealous.”
Paulina has recently been enjoying some downtime with her husband and shared some snaps from their holiday.
She could be seen wearing a pink bikini while on a boat with Johnson and sons Tatum and River, aged seven and four respectively.
Paulina completed her outfit with some black sunglasses.
Johnson, 38, recently joked he got injured in a bedroom gaffe with Paulina.
The pair got married last year at the Blackberry Farm resort in Tennessee, nine years after they got engaged.
Johnson angered many golf supporters by accepting the Saudi’s £100million offer and defecting to the LIV Tour.
He recently competed at the PGA Championship but finished T55 nine over par final total.
She regularly poses in bikinis and posts the pictures to Instagram
Paulina got married to Dustin Johnson last year
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to earn money as a professional golfer?
Yes, you can make money as a professional golfer. You have to put in a lot of work and be dedicated. Pros can earn millions of dollars each year.
How can my golf game be improved overnight?
The best way to improve your golf game overnight is to practice for 20 minutes per day, three times a week. If you want to be able to play well at any tournament, then you need to practice consistently. Practice makes perfect!
Does watching golf improve your game?
Yes, it does improve my game!
Golf is one the most well-known sports in the world. This sport involves striking a ball towards a target at different distances using sticks, clubs, and so on. It’s an excellent way to have fun and spend time outdoors. Did you know there are so many benefits to playing golf? Here are a few:
- Golf helps you get fit
- Playing golf makes you feel good
- While playing, you don’t need to think as much.
- Golf teaches patience
- Inspiration can be found in watching golf
- Golf is great fun
- Golf is easy to learn
- Golf is less expensive than any other sport
- Golf is a wonderful stress reliever
- Golf is a social game
Is it really necessary to join a club in order to golf?
No, you don’t need a golf course membership. A membership gives you access to the entire course, including the driving ranges and putting greens.
What is the most crucial shot in golf
Putts are the most important shot for golfers. It takes so much skill and precision to hit the ball correctly, that you are likely to lose the hole (and the game).
How can my golf score be reduced by five strokes
Improve your swing mechanics is the first thing that you should do. Your body won’t be able to give you proper feedback if it doesn’t feel like you can hold the club correctly. After mastering this step, you can work on your flexibility and strength. Start off slowly, working up to longer distances. You’ll find your game becomes more consistent as you strive for higher scores.
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- Stats reveal 96% of golfers play right-handed. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- Or that, on the greens, some 84% of putts over five feet also finish short of the hole? (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
How to improve your golf swing with 5 easy exercises
Golf is a very popular sport. You need to put in a lot of practice before you can become a great golfer. Exercising is the best way for improving your game. It is important to spend at least two hours each week playing golf. You may not always have enough time to play the game of golf. You might be one of these people.
- Start from the ground up – Stand straight, keep your back straight, hold your club properly, bend your knees slightly and start swinging the club. Concentrate on the target. This will help you position yourself before you hit the ball.
- Maintain your balance – You need to stand straight, keep your feet apart, and make sure your weight is evenly distributed. When you hit the ball your weight should shift to the front leg.
- Bend your knees – To assist you in bending your knees, place both your hands on your hips. Then, take a deep breath and exhale while bending your knees. This will allow your lower body and legs to follow the swing of the club.
- Relax your shoulders. – You can relax your shoulders to ensure that your swing is not impeded. Instead, let them move freely as you swing the club. This will allow you generate power and speed while not having to apply too much force.
- Focus on your target. Instead of looking down at your ball, concentrate on your target. Focus your gaze straight ahead on the area you want to hit it. You won’t be capable of seeing what is wrong if your eyes are fixed on the ball.