WAIYI CHAN is intent on rivalling Paige Spiranac in the game of Golf influencing.
Paige is currently the No1 Golf influencer around, with 3.7million followers on her Instagram page.
Waiyi Chan is rivalling Paige Spiranac’s crown as the No1 Gold influencer
Waiyi posted some pics of her showing off her figure in a bikini
For her latest shoot she headed down to Miami beach
Fortunately, Waiyi is based in Miami so a beach trip is not too long
She added some extra snaps on her story
Waiyi has almost 34,000 followers on Instagram
But her competition appears to be growing fiercer and fiercer, with Waiyi one such challenger.
The 28-year-old model posted a number of pics of a recent trip to the beach.
Luckily for her, the beach is only down the road due to her being based in Miami, Florida.
In her latest post to Instagram, Waiyi, who is of Cuban and Chinese descent, showed off some poses in a colourful bikini.
And fans were left feeling hot under the collar upon seeing the steamy pics.
One fan said: “
A second commented: “
Someone put out the fire.”
A third declared: “Very sexy looking
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
Another added: “Luv your smile and curves
. Your attitude and confidence is always showing.
The mum of two identical twins has almost 34,000 followers on Instagram.
Waiyi is another rival to Paige’s crown, just like the UK’s own Lucy Robson.
Waiyi regularly posts daring content
The golf fanatic also owns her own beauty company
She has previously left little to the imagination
Waiyi is also a mum to identical twins
Lucy Robson is the UK’s answer to the golf influencer game
But they have a long way to go to catch Paige’s 3.7million follower base
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most crucial shot in golf
The most important shot for a golfer is the putt. You can lose the hole and possibly the game because it takes so much skill.
How do I improve my game of golf?
Improve your golf game quickly and easily with these simple tips.
- You should practice more than you play. If you want to get better at something, practice more. Playing too much means you’re practicing bad habits.
- Feel good. There are times when it is not easy to play golf. Don’t force your self to do things you don’t like. Instead, look for ways to make golf more enjoyable.
- Take breaks. Golfers like to take breaks during rounds to stretch, walk around, have lunch or just relax. Breaks allow your body to relax, and help you stay focused during the round.
- Water! It’s easy to lose track of how many drinks you’ve had while out on the course. Be sure to drink enough water, so you don’t get dehydrated. A good way to feel refreshed is to drink lots of water before, while, and after your game.
- Healthy eating is key. Healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, and legumes will provide energy that will help you perform well on the course.
- Hydration is key. The best way to stay hydrated is to drink lots of water. At least eight glasses of water should be consumed each day. This includes plain water as well as water made from coffee or other beverages.
- Get warm. Before hitting the first shot in a round, warm up by walking or jogging for five minutes. You should then be flexible and agile.
- Keep your head down. When you are teeing off, keep your eyes on the ground. Avoid looking at the ball or watching where it lands. Your eyes should be focused on the hole instead.
- Correct form is important when you are trying to move. Different people may interpret proper form in different ways. But, generally speaking, you want to avoid swinging through your target. Instead, aim to strike the ball at the center of your target.
- Keep your eyes on the process. Focusing on the process is key to developing a golf swing that is successful. There are many factors that can contribute to a good swing. Try relaxing your grip if you struggle to hold your hands still. Focus on good posture, if you find it difficult to balance.
Is it possible to make money by playing golf
Absolutely! Professional golfers have many income streams. You could teach lessons, sell merchandise, host tournaments or even participate in celebrity events.
What is the average score of a weekend golfer on the golf course?
A beginner’s average score on the golf course is around 100. As you get better at golf, your scores improve. You’ll start with 9 holes. Then you will work your way up.
How can I instantly improve my game of golf?
Your best bet for improving your golf game is to practice 20 minutes per days, three times a weeks. Consistent practice is key to playing well at tournaments. Practice makes perfect!
How do I lower my handicap by 5 strokes on the golf course?
Improve your swing mechanics is the first thing that you should do. While you might be proficient at holding the club correctly, your body will not feel the same way. Once you’ve mastered this step, you’ll want to focus on improving your strength and flexibility. Begin slow and work your way up to faster distances. As you progress towards higher scores, your game will become more consistent.
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball’s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Shot Scope’s mapping data reveals 72% of danger is at the front of the green (sand or water), whereas there’s only 28% behind. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
How can I improve my golf game at home
Practice anywhere, anytime!
You can use whatever equipment you like, including a putter or a full set. You can find many types of online golf training devices, including putting trainers, swing analyzers and virtual reality systems.
Regular practice is the best way to improve your game at work. Finding a local course close to where you live and work is the best way to do so. This allows you to practice whenever it suits you without needing to find a partner, or wait until you get home.
You can practice what you learn best by practicing. If you play often, try playing twice per month or every other month. It doesn’t matter how many hours you spend practicing; all that matters is to continue the practice.
It is important to choose a golf club that fits your needs. You could inflict injury on yourself or cause damage to your favorite golf club. Before you buy anything, make sure to read reviews. Also, take a look at what kind of grip size you prefer.
Remember to warm up before you hit the ball. When you first start playing, you might not know exactly how much force you should apply when swinging a club. Warming up can help you determine how hard you should hit the ball in order to reach certain distances.