STUNNING golf influencer Paige Spiranac has wowed in a miniskirt and predicted who could be the go on a Tiger Woods-like run.
The American also wore a figure-hugging white top and discussed the top stars on the PGA Tour.
Paige Spiranac has wowed fans in a figure-hugging outfit
Paige believes one golf star could go on a run Tiger Woods would be proud of
Yet, Paige is confident nobody will ever come close to matching Tiger Woods’ career
Tiger Woods has won 15 majors
Speaking on the Playing Around with Paige podcast, she suggested that Jon Rahm could be the next big thing.
The Spaniard is in fine form after reclaiming the world number one spot with a win at the Genesis Invitational.
His victory was his third PGA Tour win in 2023 and his fifth in the last nine.
Rahm’s run has drawn comparisons to Scottie Scheffler’s success last year, which resulted in him winning the Masters.
Paige said: “I want to see how he [Rahm] does at the majors, I think that will be a big factor.
“The Scheffler tear last year was better than Rahm’s because he won so much more and then won the Masters.
“So to watch that year happen, it is going to be hard to beat. But if anyone is going to do it, I think it will be Jon Rahm.
“I want to see how he competes in the majors, if he gets one or two it is the Tiger-like tear.
“I think people throw around Tiger comparisons so much that any time it happens we are like ‘eye roll, seriously again?’
“It is like anytime someone has a good three-week stretch people are like ‘it’s the next Tiger’.
“No it is not, Tiger has had an incredible career over plenty of years.
“If someone does that and they can be number one for as many weeks as Tiger was and get those majors and wins, then it is like okay maybe you can compare them.
“They do this with everyone, you hear it all the time and it dilutes it. I wish they waited for a true phenomenon comes around and then you let them develop.
“I also think it puts a little too much pressure on them as well.”
Paige continued on Twitter claiming that there will never be another player like Woods.
The blonde bombshell also believes the current talent on the PGA Tour is at an all-time high.
Paige Spiranac boasts 3.7million followers on Instagram
Paige is no stranger to wowing fans in revealing outfits
The golf stunner has an OnlyFans page
Jon Rahm has been tipped to go on a ‘Tiger-like tear’
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I reduce my golf score by five strokes
Your swing mechanics must be improved. Although you may be able to hold the club properly, if your body isn’t comfortable with the swing, it won’t give you the right feedback. Once you’ve learned how to hold the club correctly, you can focus on strengthening your flexibility and strength. Begin slow and work your way up to faster distances. As you get better scores, your game will become consistent.
How can I improve golf scores?
These simple tips can make it easy to improve your golf game.
- Do more practice and less play. You can improve your skills by practicing more. You can’t play enough to improve your skills.
- You should play when you feel good. There are times when it is not easy to play golf. Do not force yourself to do something you don’t enjoy. Instead, look for ways to make golf more enjoyable.
- Take breaks. Golfers take breaks throughout the round to stretch, walk, eat lunch, and so on. Breaks allow your body to relax, and help you stay focused during the round.
- Get water! It’s easy not to keep track of how many drinks were consumed while you are out on the course. Make sure you drink enough water so that you aren’t dehydrated. It will keep you feeling hydrated before, during, & after your game.
- Healthy eating is key. Healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, and legumes will provide energy that will help you perform well on the course.
- Stay hydrated. Water is your best friend. It is recommended that you drink eight glasses of fluids per day. This includes water from beverages (such as coffee), as well as plain water.
- Make sure to warm up. Before hitting the first shot in a round, warm up by walking or jogging for five minutes. Next, work on being loose and flexible.
- Keep your head down. Keep your head down when you tee off. Don’t look at the ball and pay attention to where it hits. Instead, focus your attention on the hole.
- Swing with proper form. Different people may interpret proper form in different ways. You want to avoid hitting the target. Instead, you should aim to strike the ball in the center of the club face.
- You should be focused on the process. While there are several factors that contribute to a successful golf swing, focusing on the process will help you develop the most effective technique. You can relax your grip if your hands are slipping. Or, if you struggle to maintain balance, then focus on maintaining good posture.
Is it possible that a professional Golfer can make a living from the game?
It is possible to make a living as a professional golfer. However, it requires hard work and dedication. There are pros who make millions of dollars every year.
Can I play golf?
Golf is not a bad thing. It is very healthy. Studies show that golfers live longer and are healthier than non-golfers. They are happier because they tend to have less stress.
What does the average golfer shoot?
Average golfers shoot around 80-85 yards in tandem with their driver.
What is the average weekend score for a golfer?
A beginner’s average score on the golf course is around 100. As you get better at golf, your scores improve. You’ll most likely begin with 9 holes and progress to 18 holes.
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Or that, on the greens, some 84% of putts over five feet also finish short of the hole? (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Stats reveal 96% of golfers play right-handed. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
How to lower your golf scores in five easy steps
- Get the right equipment. It’s important to have the right equipment. The best way to find out what type of club you should use is to take lessons from someone who knows how to play golf. If you don’t know anyone who plays, then ask around at the local driving range. They may give you a lesson free of charge just for seeing new faces.
- Practice makes perfect. It’s obvious that practice is key to improving your game. You don’t have to play with friends or alone; practice is vital. It doesn’t matter if you practice alone or with friends; it is important to keep track. Note everything that you do in order to track your progress.
- Play more often. It may feel overwhelming to start out golfing. But once you get into a groove, you’ll realize that you actually enjoy it quite a bit. The next step is to increase the frequency of your play. Try to play at least three rounds per week. You should aim to play at least one round of 18 holes per week and two rounds (9 holes) each week.
- Remember to eat healthy. Many people believe that eating breakfast is a way to do their bodies a favor. This is not healthy. Instead, try to eat something before you leave the house. A small snack with protein, carbs, and fat is a good idea. When you arrive at the course you can have a light dinner of lean protein and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking plenty of fluids can help prevent dehydration which can cause headaches and muscle aches. Drinking water is important for optimal performance.