GOLF beauty Paige Spiranac showed off her driving technique as she smashed the ball while wearing a figure-hugging top and a mini-skirt.
The 29-year-old’s golf skills are just as enchanting as her looks.
Paige Spiranac is a talented golfer
The 29-year-old has millions of followers online
Blonde beauty Paige will take on golf legend John Daly
Fans have rushed to her comments section to shower her with compliments
Paige showed incredible form as she smashed the ball
And from time-to-time, Paige likes to show that she’s more than just a pretty face.
This time, Paige showed off her incredible driving technique, smashing the ball up the green.
She also slipped into a figure-hugging top and a mini-skirt, giving fans an extra treat.
One said on Instagram: “Gawd you are seriously so sexy it’s insane.”
Another said: “Confidence is key, and you have a lot of it.”
A third replied: “Nice swing Paige! Love the outfit! You look beautiful!”
Spiranac has a “Beauty vs the Beast” match against legend John Daly coming up.
The golf influencer will take on Daly on June 5 at the Geneva National.
Spiranac posted a Beauty and the Beast-themed picture on her social media accounts to promote the event.
The picture has been drawn in an artistic style showing Spriranac teeing off with Daly watching her swing.
She also revealed people will be able to apply to caddy the golf match, with two winners selected.
Spiranac and Daly will be playing at the Geneva National
She has offered people the chance to caddy for her
Many fans were excited at the opportunity to be Spiranac’s caddy
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it really necessary to join a club in order to golf?
You don’t need to join the golf club. However, you will be able to use all the facilities, including driving ranges, putting areas, and locker rooms.
Can I make money playing golf?
Absolutely! As a professional golfer, there are many ways to make additional income. You could host tournaments, teach lessons or sell merchandise.
Can I improve my golf game without practicing?
To improve your game, it is important to practice. You can still improve your game even if you don’t have the time or resources for consistent drills. Keep in mind that you should always strive to practice what you have set out to do. You should play fast if you want to play faster. The same goes for if your goal is to hit the target further.
Is it possible to earn money as a professional golfer?
Yes, it is possible to make some money as a pro golfer. It requires dedication and hard work. Pros can earn millions of dollars each year.
What is the best shot in golf?
Putts are the most important shot for golfers. You must have great skill to hit the ball accurately, or you could lose the hole.
Is it possible to be better by watching pros play?
Watching pro players play makes you better at video games. Studying how others play can help improve your game and allow you to learn from their mistakes. Being inspired by the best players can help you become a better player.
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- Or that, on the greens, some 84% of putts over five feet also finish short of the hole? (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Shot Scope’s mapping data reveals 72% of danger is at the front of the green (sand or water), whereas there’s only 28% behind. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
Five easy ways to improve your golf swing
Golf is a popular sport worldwide. It requires a lot of practice to become a good golfer. It is important to practice regularly in order for you to improve your golf game. At least 2 hours should be spent playing golf each week. But, not everyone has the time. You might be one of these people.
- Start from the ground up – Stand straight, keep your back straight, hold your club properly, bend your knees slightly and start swinging the club. Focus on your target. This helps to position you before hitting the ball.
- Keep your balance straight – Balance means that you are standing straight, keeping your feet together, and making sure that your weight evenly distributes throughout your body. Your weight should shift toward the front when you hit it with the ball.
- Bend your knees. Place your hands on your hips and bend your knees. Take a deep, slow breath. Next, bend your knees and exhale. This will allow your lower body to follow through when you swing the club.
- Relax your shoulders. Instead, allow them to move as you swing the club. This will allow you generate power and speed while not having to apply too much force.
- Focus on your target. Instead of looking down at your ball, concentrate on your target. Focus on the target and look straight ahead. Don’t look down at your ball. You will not be able see where you are going wrong.