HUNGRY fans have fallen head over heels for Scottie Scheffler’s Masters Champions dinner menu.
And the 2022 champ will be hoping to impress fellow golf icons with some tasty dishes including “Scottie-style” sliders at next month’s feast.
Scottie Scheffler has cooked up a storm for the Masters Champions dinner
The world No1 stormed to victory at Augusta last year.
Before the tournament, former winners gorged on Hideki Matsuyama’s Japanese-themed grub.
Tradition dictates the victor of the previous Masters hosts an exclusive dinner for all ex-champions.
And now it’s Scheffler’s turn to feed the other 54 Green Jacket holders like Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and Sergio Garcia.
But with help from wife Meredith, the Texas native has put together a mouth-watering southern-style menu full of delicious treats.
There’s a wide choice on offer for hungry putters, with cheeseburger sliders “served Scottie-style” sure to go down well.
Those wishing for seafood also have the option of firecracker shrimp served with sweet Thai chilli and sriracha mayo.
Elsewhere, there’s an interesting tortilla soup which is packed with avocado, crisps blue tortilla strips, sour cream, cilantro and lime.
HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON THE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL
There’s plenty of tasty treats for Scheffler’s fellow Green Jackets
But it’s the main course which really takes the win.
Green Jackets can choose between a mammoth Texas ribeye steak or blackened redfish.
Both come with a wide array of sides like family-style mac and cheese, jalapeno creamed corn, fried brussel sprouts and seasoned fries.
Finally, for those who manage to have any room left, there is an amazing dessert.
Warm chocolate chip skillet cookie will be served with milk and cookies ice cream.
And Scheffler might need some golf buggies on standby to carry his fellow champs out of the room afterwards.
Fans were certainly enamoured, with one saying: “What a regular dude. We need more Scotties.”
Another declared: “The pizookie for dessert is an elite decision.”
One noted: “Maybe one of the best Champions Dinner menus all time.”
Another added: “I wouldn’t mind a seat at a table with that menu.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you improve your golf score?
These tips can help you improve your golf game quickly.
- Play less and practice more. If you want to get better at something, practice more. You can’t play enough to improve your skills.
- Play when you feel good. There are days when you just don’t feel like playing. Don’t force you to do things that are not enjoyable. Instead, look for ways to make golf more enjoyable.
- Take breaks. Golfers will often take breaks during a round to stretch, walk around and eat lunch. Breaks allow your body to relax, and help you stay focused during the round.
- Drink water! It’s easy for you to lose count of how many beverages you’ve consumed while on the golf course. Drink enough water to ensure you don’t become dehydrated. Hydration is key to feeling energized and ready to go for the next round.
- You must eat right. Eat healthy foods such fruits, vegetables, lean meat, whole grains and low-fat dairy products to give you energy, so you can perform well at the course.
- Hydration is key. Water is your best friend. You should try drinking at least eight glasses of water per day. This includes plain water and water made with beverages such as coffee.
- Get warm. Before hitting the first shot in a round, warm up by walking or jogging for five minutes. Focus on becoming loose and limber.
- Keep your head down. It’s important that you keep your eyes focused on the ball when you tee-off. Do not look at the ball or pay attention to where it lands. Instead, keep your eyes on the hole.
- Good form is essential for a good swing. Proper form can mean different things to different people. You want to avoid hitting the target. You should instead aim to hit the ball in the middle of the club face.
- Focus on the process. You can improve your golf swing by focusing on the process. You can relax your grip if your hands are slipping. If balance is difficult for you, then work on improving your posture.
What makes pros playing better?
Watching pro players play makes you better at video games. Studying how others play can help improve your game and allow you to learn from their mistakes. Being inspired by the best players can help you become a better player.
Do I really require a golf membership to play?
A membership to the golf course is not required. However, you will be able to use all the facilities, including driving ranges, putting areas, and locker rooms.
How can my golf game be improved overnight?
Your best bet for improving your golf game is to practice 20 minutes per days, three times a weeks. If you want to be able to play well at any tournament, then you need to practice consistently. Practice makes perfect!
Is it possible that a professional Golfer can make a living from the game?
Yes, it’s possible to make money as a pro golfer. But it takes hard work and dedication. There are professionals who make millions of dollar each year.
Can I improve my golf game without practicing?
Practicing is essential to improving your game. You can still improve your game even if you don’t have the time or resources for consistent drills. Just remember that it’s important to put in the effort to practice what your intention is. This means if you wish to play faster, then you should focus on playing fast. You should focus on hitting the target farther if you want to hit the shot faster.
- Shot Scope’s mapping data reveals 72% of danger is at the front of the green (sand or water), whereas there’s only 28% behind. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball’s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- Amazon.com: 101 Common Mistakes All Golfers Make (and what to do about them) eBook – Sherman, Jon: Kindle Store
What is best golf clubs to carry in my bag?
What type of golfer are you? This is the most important factor to consider when shopping for golf clubs. You should consider buying a higher-end model if you plan to play at least once per week or every weekend. If you are only going out for a few times a week, you might consider buying a set mid-range clubs. It really depends on how much money you want to spend and how often you plan on playing.
If you’re going to be hitting a lot of balls off the tee then you’ll definitely want to invest in some good quality woods. The reason why they’re so popular is because they provide great distance and accuracy. You’ll find that these types of clubs are usually made out of stainless steel or titanium which makes them very durable. When purchasing any type of wood club you’ll also want to make sure that you get the right size head. A smaller head will give you less forgiveness while a larger head will help you hit longer shots.
Also, a good putter will be a necessity. This is something you will use often during practice sessions and tournaments. Here are two main options. One option is a blade style putter and another is a mallet style putter. Blade style putters are more intuitive and allow you the ability to feel the ball approaching your face before hitting it. Mallet style putters are more forgiving and they require a little bit more skill to master.
A variety of styles are available for irons. There are many different types of iron sets available today. Some prefer to purchase a complete iron set, while others prefer to get their fairway woods/hybrids. Whatever your preference, ensure that you test several brands before you make a final decision.
A wedge should be adapted to your swing. You’ll need an offset wedge for left-handed players, while a straight-through wedge is best for right-handed players.
Before selecting a driver you need to know if your preference is pull or fade. Drivers with a heavier weight are more popular among pull hitters. They are able to produce more torque and power behind a ball. Lighter drivers are more popular with fade hitters. They are more flexible, and can produce more spin.
A variety of clubs is always a good thing. You never know when you may need to switch things around or add new equipment. Having a wide selection of clubs will ensure that you can cover all of your needs.