AUSSIE ace Cameron Smith won his first major championship at St Andrews in July.
The Masters gets underway on April 6, and the World No.5 will be hoping to add to his 2022 Open triumph with a Green Jacket win.
Shanel Naoum, left, is reportedly dating Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith won the Open Championship 2022
Cameron Smith will be eligible to play at Augusta despite the Aussie recently joining LIV Golf.
Who is Cameron Smith’s girlfriend Shanel Naoum?
It is yet to be confirmed whether the pair are dating and but they were pictured together when Smith won the Open Championship 2022.
Golfmonthly mentioned Shanel is a resident of Jacksonville and it is claimed that the potential lovebirds met in Smith’s resident city of Florida.
Who is Cameron Smith’s ex-girlfriend Jordan Ontiveros?
Jordan Ontiveros is the ex-girlfriend and fellow golfer of Cameron Smith.
After first teeing it up aged six, sporty Ontiveros has spent time on the Symetra Tour.
Cameron Smith’s ex girlfriend Jordan Ontiveros
Cameron Smith ex girlfriend Jordan are both golfers
She also enjoys fishing, hunting and working out and shares snaps with her 30k followers on Instagram.
The former couple lived in Jacksonville, Florida and Smith used to practice at nearby TPC Sawgrass.
And Ontiveros showed up her ex millionaire partner on the course in 2017.
The California native won a nearest-the-pin prize after landing a pure seven iron just 2.74m from the hole on a par three during a charity golf day.
She previously showed off her bikini body in 2017 on social media alongside Smith with the caption: “Gotta love them summer dazz.”
The Australian golfer and his American girlfriend regularly pose for photos
Smith showed off his romantic side in 2019 by taking his ex-girl to The Bahamas for her birthday.
And the celebrations included the chance to swim with PIGS on the ‘breathtaking Island’.
Ontiveros loves a spot of fishing
Ontiveros shares plenty of selfies
The ex-couple started dating in 2016 and would have been celebrating their sixth year anniversary
Ontiveros’ Twitter bio reveals she is a ‘normal girl living a abnormal life’.
And that she is ‘travelling the world one golf course at a time.’
Smith and ex partner Ontiveros used to live together in Florida
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you find watching professional players makes you better?
Watching pro players play makes you better at video games. Studying how others play can help improve your game and allow you to learn from their mistakes. It is also a great way to get inspired by professional gamers and learn how you can improve your game.
How do you improve your golf score?
These tips can help you improve your golf game quickly.
- Practice more and play less. If you want to get better at something, practice more. To play too often is a sign that you are developing bad habits.
- Feel good when you play. There are times when it is not easy to play golf. Don’t force yourself into doing things you don’t enjoy. Instead, find new ways to make playing golf enjoyable.
- Pause. Golfers will often take breaks during a round to stretch, walk around and eat lunch. Taking breaks allows your body to relax and helps you stay focused throughout the round.
- Drink water! It’s easy to lose track of how many drinks you’ve had while out on the course. So make sure to drink enough water to keep you hydrated. You will feel refreshed and ready for your next round of golf if you drink plenty of water before, throughout, and after the game.
- Be healthy. Eating healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean protein, whole grains, and low fat dairy products will give you energy and allow you to perform well on the course.
- Hydration is key. Water is your best friend. You should try drinking at least eight glasses of water per day. This includes water from drinks (such as coffee) and plain water.
- Properly warm up. Before hitting the first shot in a round, warm up by walking or jogging for five minutes. You should then be flexible and agile.
- Keep your head down. Keep your head down when you tee off. Avoid looking at the ball or watching where it lands. Instead, your eyes should be on the hole.
- You should always wear proper form when you’re dancing. Different people may interpret proper form in different ways. You should avoid hitting your target with your swing. Instead, aim to strike the ball at the center of your target.
- You should be focused on the process. While there are several factors that contribute to a successful golf swing, focusing on the process will help you develop the most effective technique. If you struggle to keep your hands still, relax your grip. If you have trouble maintaining balance, focus on your posture.
Is it possible that a professional Golfer can make a living from the game?
Yes, it’s possible to make money as a pro golfer. But it takes hard work and dedication. Pros make millions every year.
Do I really need to be a member of a golf course in order to play golf?
You don’t have to be a member of the golf course. A membership gives you access to the entire course, including the driving ranges and putting greens.
How can I make money playing the game of golf?
Absolutely! Professional golfers have many income streams. You could offer lessons, sell merchandise, host tournaments, or even take part in celebrity events.
How can I improve my playing ability in just a few hours?
You can improve your game by practicing 20 minutes per day, three days a week. Practice consistently if your goal is to play well in every tournament. Practice makes perfect!
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- Amazon.com – 101 Mistakes Every Golfer Makes (and how to fix them). eBook : Sherman Jon: Kindle Store
Which are the best golf clubs I should have in my bag?
When choosing golf clubs, the most important thing to consider is your level of play. If you’re looking to play golf at least once a week or every weekend then you probably want to choose from one of the higher end models. If you are only going out for a few times a week, you might consider buying a set mid-range clubs. It really depends on how much money you want to spend and how often you plan on playing.
You’ll be hitting a lot off the tee, so you will want to make sure you have good quality woods. These woods are extremely popular due to their accuracy and range. You’ll find that these types of clubs are usually made out of stainless steel or titanium which makes them very durable. You should ensure that the head of any wood club you purchase is the correct size. A smaller head means you will have less forgiveness, while a bigger head will allow you to hit more shots.
A good putter is also a must. This will be something you use a lot during practice sessions or tournaments. These are the two main options. You have two options. One is a blade style and one is a Mallet style. These putters are easy to learn, and you can feel the ball moving towards your face before it hits. Mallet style putting is more difficult and requires more skill.
A variety of styles are available for irons. There are many iron sets on the market today. Some prefer to buy a complete set of irons, while others prefer to only purchase fairway woods and hybrids. Before you make your final choice, try out several brands.
As far as wedges go, you’ll want a wedge that fits your swing. For example, if you’re left handed then you’ll want an offset wedge whereas if you’re right handed then you’d want a straight through wedge.
First, decide if you are an aspiring pull hitter or fade hitter when choosing a driver. Pull hitters typically favor drivers that are heavier than normal. They’re able to generate more torque and power behind the ball. They prefer lighter drivers. They are more flexible, and can produce more spin.
It is always good to have a variety clubs in your bag. You never know when your equipment may be needed. You will be able to cover all your needs by having a variety of clubs.