HORSEPOWER goes behind the stable door and shows racing fans the thrilling sport of horse racing.
Throughout four parts, this exclusive documentary dives deep into the secret side of horse racing.
Oisin Murphy received a 3-month ban from racing in November 2020 after testing positive for cocaine
Directed by the makers of Rooney and Supersonic, ‘Horsepower’ follows top trainer Andrew Balding and three-time world champion jockey Oisin Murphy for 9 months.
Though when a positive test for cocaine becomes present on Murphy’s record, will this champion be able to bounce back and get back into the saddle?
Viewers may also spot familiar faces in the series, including Clare Balding, who is Andrew’s sister, on the hunt for the next equine extravagant.
This Amazon Prime Exclusive is set to hit screens on Friday, showing what goes on behind the scenes within the world of racing may not all be what it seems.
When is the Horsepower release date?
- Horsepower is due to be released on Friday 23rd September.
Where can I watch Horsepower?
- UK viewers will be able to watch this series on Amazon Prime Video.
- As an app, Amazon Prime Video is able to be downloaded onto a mobile phone, computer or smart TV.
- The series is four episodes long.
How can I watch Horsepower?
- Amazon Prime Video requires a monthly subscription in order for viewers to watch.
- Currently, it is £8.99 a month for access to the platform.