TIGER ROLL is back in action in what is expect to be a thrilling weekend of racing at Cheltenham.
ITV will be showing the best races on display and here’s everything you need to know to ensure you don’t miss out on the action.
What channel is ITV Racing on?
The action from Friday to Sunday will be shared across ITV and ITV 4.
Friday’s action will be shown on ITV4.
While the weekend’s action will be shown live on ITV.
What time does ITV Racing start?
The coverage of the Cheltenham meeting begins on Friday, November 13.
The show starts at 1.30pm and ends at 4pm on the opening day.
On Saturday the show beings at 1.30pm and ends at 4.30pm, while on Sunday it begins at 1.30pm and ends at 4pm.
What races are they showing?
- 13:50 Mucking Brilliant Paddy Power Handicap Chase (2m)
- 14:25 SSS Novices’ Chase (2m 4f)
- 15:00 Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase (3m 6f)
- 15:35 Ballymore Hyde Novices’ Hurdle (Grade 2) (2m 5f)
- 13:40 Paddy Power November Novices Chase (Grade 2) (2m)
- 14:15 Paddy Power Gold Cup (Handicap Chase) (2m 4f)
- 14:50 Paddy Power 3pm Kick Off Handicap Hurdle (3m)
- 15:25 Paddy Power One Before The Flat Handicap Hurdle (2m 5f)
- 15:55 Karndean Designflooring National Hunt Flat Race (Listed) (2m)
- 15:05 Betway Churchill Stakes (Listed) (1m 2f)
- 15:40 Betway Gold Rose Stakes (Listed) (6f)
- 13:50 November Handicap Chase (Grade 3) (3m 3f)
- 14:25 Shloer Chase (Grade 2) (2m)
- 15:00 Unibet Greatwood Hurdle (Handicap) (Grade 3) (2m)
- 15:35 SkyBet Supreme Novices’ Hurdle Trial (Grade 2) (2m)
- 15:15 MansionBet Southern National (Handicap Chase) (3m 3 1/2f)
- 14:10 Unibet Morgiana Hurdle (Grade 1)
Who is presenting ITV Racing?
Veteran Ed Chamberlin will be hosting the action with a star studded line up.
Legend AP McCoy will appear as a guest alongside SunSport’s Matt Chapman, Richard Hoiles and Mick Fitzgerald.
While reporter Oli Bell will be working with Luke Harvey, Sally Ann Grassick and Alice Plunkett with Richard Hoiles commentating.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to SE. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org