VIRTUAL RACING is becoming increasingly popular due to horse racing being suspended.
And here at Sun Racing we’re making sure fans still get their fix of watching racing.
Where to watch?
To watch these races, you can visit one of our partners Betway or Paddy Power.
You don’t need to bet to tune in and get your fix of racing.
The sites allow users aged over 18+ to go on their sites and watch the action live.
They also have a big selection of virtual sports available – with football, motorsport and rugby league as an option to watch.
How to bet on virtual racing
If you’re looking to place a bet, we have a great selection of sign-up offers to boost your betting bank.
Our partners are all offering free money as free bets if you sign up as a new customer.
See our best sign-up offers below:
- Paddy Power – Get £20 risk-free bet (claim here)
- Betway – Get £30 in free bets (claim here)
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org