EMMA RADUCANU takes on Romanian Ana Bogdan in her next clash at the Transylvania Open.
The Brit sensation beat Polona Hercog in three sets on Tuesday night to book her spot in the last-16 of the competition.
Raducanu’s win over Percog was her first since winning the US Open in September, having been dumped out of Indian Wells in the first round just weeks after.
And she’ll be hoping to pick up another trophy by the end of next week as she looks to move on in Romania.
When is Raducanu vs Bogdan?
- Raducanu’s clash with Bogdan will get going from 1.30pm UK time on Thursday, October 28.
- The match will be played indoors at the BT Arena in Transylvania.
- There will be NO fans in attendance at the event because of coronavirus restrictions in Romania.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Raducanu vs Bogdan will be shown live on Amazon Prime Video.
- You can subscribe to Amazon Prime Video by obtaining a month’s free trial first.
- After that, a subscription will set you back £7.99 a month.
- To live stream the event, you can download the Amazon Prime Video app onto your mobile or tablet device.
What has been said?
Emma Raducanu was delighted with her win over Polona Hercog on Tuesday.
“To have won my first WTA match means a lot to me,” she said.
“I was on a losing streak of WTA matches, so I got my first one. It feels like a huge win. The key was to try and stay mentally composed. I
” knew I wasn’t playing very well so I needed to keep going one point at a time.
“I thought if I kept giving myself the chance by holding serve, then my tennis would improve and fall into place and it did. I am really proud of how I fought today.”