NOVAK DJOKOVIC is looking to equal Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal by picking up a 20th Grand Slam title today.
The Serb has won five Wimbledon championships and now has just Matteo Berrettini standing between him and immortality.
But the Italian has been on fire at the All England Club and has caused Djokovic problems before.
What time does Djokovic vs Berrettini start?
- The Wimbledon men’s final takes place on Sunday, July 10.
- The match commences at 2pm UK time on Centre Court.
- The players last met in the French Open quarter-final a month ago, with Djokovic winning in four sets and screaming in relief after the match.
What TV channel is Djokovic vs Berrettini on and can I live stream it?
- The Wimbledon men’s final is live on BBC One.
- Coverage commences at 1.05pm – 55 minutes before the start.
- To stream it live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
Can I watch Djokovic vs Berrettini for free?
- Yes. BBC is free for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
Novak Djokovic and Matteo Berrettini have only met twice before.
In 2019, Djokovic brushed aside Berrettini 6-2, 6-1 at the ATP Finals in London.
However, Berrettini gave Djokovic a sterner test at Roland Garros last month, with the Serb only winning 6-3, 6-2, 6-7, 7-5.