TOMMY FURY has returned to the UK following his stunning victory over Jake Paul.
The former Love Island star, 23, settled his longstanding dispute with Paul in a highly-anticipated boxing bout on Sunday.
Tommy Fury received a hero’s welcome as he landed back in the UK
Tommy arrived at Heathrow on Monday evening
The 23-year-old had his eyebrow bandaged up
He was also clutching his belt
He won the fight by split decision with two out of the three judges scoring 76-73 in his favour.
But, TNT and his team didn’t spend too much time celebrating in the Middle East as they had a flight to catch just a few hours later.
Fury arrived back in the UK on Monday evening – less than 24 hours after the last bell.
And he was given a hero’s welcome as he touched down at Heathrow Airport in London.
Tommy was joined by his dad John
His brother Tyson Fury also travelled back
The 23-year-old was seen clutching the belt he won after defeating Paul the previous night.
His left eyebrow was bandaged up as a result of a cut sustained during the fight.
And he was joined by his brother, heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, and his dad, John Fury.
After leaving the airport, Fury began the journey back to his home in Cheshire.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER SIGN UP DEALS
Tommy joined his dad while waiting for a car
The Fury family was swarmed by fans
He posed for pictures with some fans
Fury landed in London before making the journey back to Cheshire
His girlfriend, influencer Molly-Mae Hague, and one-month-old daughter, Bambi, stayed in the northwest while he flew to the Middle East for the fight.
After his clash with Paul, Fury dedicated the win to Bambi.
He told Queensberry Promotions: “You know, this camp I’ve sacrificed everything.
“My little girl was born three weeks ago. I left straight away back into training camp.
“I’ve not even spent any time with her. And this is for her tonight.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How much weight should I lift to be a successful shopper?
Lifting weights is important if you wish to build your strength. Lifting weights should be done with care. It is important to not do too much. The second is to lift heavier loads every other day. Third, complete each exercise 8 times. Fourth, allow for 2 minutes rest between sets. Fifth, perform all exercises without using momentum. Finally, be focused on form, not speed.
Do I have to fight in order to train boxing?
You can’t train boxing without fighting. You have to work hard to become a better boxer. If you put in the work, you will see improvements in your boxing technique, speed and endurance as well as strength and stamina.
You can improve your boxing technique by watching good boxers compete. Pay attention to how they move and throw punches. Also, observe how they defend themselves. Then, copy their tactics.
Next, you will need to spar against another fighter. This is where your ability to improve your boxing technique will be revealed. You will also be able to see how fast you punch, how strong your punches are, and how well it blocks incoming punches when sparring.
You’ll also need to practice your boxing skills through drills. You can improve your boxing skills with practice, so be patient.
What is the difference in a left and right hook?
A left hook is thrown from the side of the body while a right cross is thrown from the front of the body.
A left hook is thrown with the back of the hand facing the opponent’s face. The elbow is bent 90°, and the wrist is turned 45° towards the opponent.
A right cross can be thrown with the palm facing towards the opponent’s face, and the elbow straight. The opponent is 45 degrees from your wrist.
How can I learn how to defend myself against boxing?
Boxing is among the oldest forms of martial art known to man. Boxing can also be considered to one of hardest sports to perform. You can’t just punch someone and knock him out. You have to be able to defend yourself against kicks and punches.
Finding a nearby boxing gym is the first step. Once you have found a suitable place to train you’ll need some gloves or headgear. Gloves protect your hands while the headgear protects your head. A T-shirt and shorts are required.
Once you have everything you need, you will need to warm up. Start slowly and work your way up gradually to full speed. When you feel ready, hit the bag and spar with another boxer. Don’t be disappointed if you do not succeed. You can always try again until it is perfect.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoe – Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Elastic Handwraps 180in Red : Sports & Outdoors
How do I set up a boxing gym at my house?
People who are looking to start their own business often ask how to set up a boxing club. People often ask what amount they should spend on equipment, what size space is needed, how many people do they need, etc. There are many variables that influence the cost of starting a new business. These include where you are located, how many employees you have, the marketing budget and competition. However, most people neglect the importance of quality equipment. Without the proper equipment, you can’t get started. Here are some tips for setting up a boxing school in your home.
- Training should be done in a safe environment. The space you need to train can be found in the garage, basement and spare rooms, as well as in the living room. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- You need a punching bag (or two). This is essential because it will make it easier to practice punches. It could be anything you like, from a simple plastic bag to a sturdy leather bag. It must be big enough for you to carry it comfortably. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- You will need a mat. When practicing kicks, mats are used to protect walls and floors. It is usually made of foam rubber. You can buy them online and offline.
- A bench is a must. The bench can be used to support the body during pushups. You can buy them online or in-store. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags are useful for developing quick hand movements. You can buy them from either online or offline shops. Make sure that you buy a quality product which will last long.
- A headgear will be necessary. It protects your head when sparring. It can either be purchased online or in a physical store. Be sure to find the perfect fit and protect your face.
- You need gloves. Gloves are used to protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves are available online and in offline shops. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- You will need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These are available online and in offline shops. Choose the pair that suits you best.
- You will need a ring. Rings are used to simulate real fights. They can be purchased offline or online stores. To ensure you aren’t hurt during sparring sessions, make sure it has padding on both ends.
- You will need to have a towel. To wipe your sweat off after every workout, use a towel. These towels can be bought at your local sporting goods store, or online. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.