BOXING rivals Jake Paul and Tommy Fury go head-to-head in Saudi Arabia on Sunday, with the fight worth millions.
The pair were locked in negotiations for months over trying to reschedule a fight which had fallen through twice already.
Jake Paul and Tommy Fury clash this Sunday in Saudi Arabia
Fury pulled out of their original date in December 2021 with injury and illness.
And then the Manchester fighter had visa issues while trying to get over the US to promote their second fight, with that bout being called off too.
Paul instead fought Anderson Silva, beating him on points to rack up his sixth win as a professional boxer, while Fury was last in action in an exhibition on the undercard of Floyd Mayweather vs Deji against Rolly Lambert.
The rivals will now clash on Sunday in Saudi Arabia at the third time of asking.
Both are set to make millions – but their pride is on the line and their unbeaten records.
The stakes have also been raised even more after the WBC announced Paul will earn a world ranking if he wins.
Any challenger for the world title must be ranked within the top 15, meaning he is one victory away from a title shot.
What is Jake Paul’s net worth?
Paul has accumulated a fortune during his time in the limelight.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
He rose to fame on Vine, and once that social media platform died he turned his attention to YouTube.
The American grew in popularity and currently sits at 20.3 million subscribers as of January 2023.
Paul’s videos typically include vlogs and at one point in his career, he filmed vlogs every day.
This led to him creating the song “It’s Everyday Bro,” which is the third-most disliked video ever uploaded on YouTube.
In 2017, Paul created an entertainment group called Team 10, which was a collection of social media stars.
Paul was also a Disney star on the show Bizaardvark.
His total fortune stands at a reported £26million.
Paul has a fortune worth £26m
How much will Paul earn from the Fury fight?
According to SportsZion, Paul is guaranteed to make at least £2.6m and then 65 per cent of PPV sales.
It is claimed it could take his earnings for the fight to over £7m including sponsorship deals.
Paul could earn up to £7m from this Sunday’s fight
What is Tommy Fury’s net worth?
Fury is the younger brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson.
He shot into the limelight on Love Island, where he met current partner, Molly-Mae Hague, and the couple have a newborn baby, who they named Bambi.
Fury continued boxing outside of the Love Island villa, and boasts a professional record of 8-0.
His net worth stands at just over £1m, though.
Fury currently has more than four million followers on Instagram.
SE reported in September 2021 that he was pocketing £3,000 in profits from multiple different endorsements.
Among the companies he has promoted are McDonald’s and Disney Plus.
Tommy Fury’s net worth is much smaller than rival Paul’s at £1m
How much will Fury earn from the Paul fight?
His personal wealth is expected to skyrocket when he faces Paul this Sunday.
Fury will take home a guaranteed purse of £1.6m, with an addition of 35% of the PPV share.
With sponsorships and endorsements, Fury could earn £3.7m from the Paul fight.
Fury will take home a guaranteed purse of £1.6m
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to fight in order to train boxing?
Fighting is the only way to train boxing. You have to work hard to become a better boxer. But if you do, you’ll find that you can improve your boxing technique, speed, endurance, strength, and stamina.
You can improve your boxing technique by watching good boxers compete. The first step towards improving your boxing technique is to watch some good fighters. Watch their moves, how they throw the punches, and how you defend yourself. Try to imitate their movements.
Next, you’ll have to spar against another opponent boxer. You’ll be able to see how you’ve improved your fighting technique. You’ll be amazed at how fast you can punch and how strong your punches feel.
Finally, practice your boxing skills with drills. Practice is key, so don’t be discouraged and keep practicing.
What is the average time it takes to learn boxing?
Boxing can be learned in 3 months. This includes learning basic skills like footwork and stance. It’s important to remember that boxing is not only about throwing punches. It is important to know how to dodge and block attacks.
What is Boxing, exactly?
Boxing is a sport in which two people fight to knock one another out. They do this by hitting each other in the head and face. The objective of boxing involves hitting your opponent as hard, but not causing any injury. For this to happen, both boxers have to be able and willing to throw punches at a high rate of speed. They must also have good hand eye coordination.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com – Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Sneakers : Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing handwraps elastic 180 inch red : Sports & Outdoors
How to setup a Boxing Gym at my House
People who are looking to start their own business often ask how to set up a boxing club. Many people are curious about how much equipment they should purchase, what type of space they need, and how many employees they will require. There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. These include where you are located, how many employees you have, the marketing budget and competition. One thing most people overlook is the importance and value of good equipment. You cannot start if there isn’t the equipment. These are some great tips for starting a home boxing club.
- You need a place where you can train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. Only thing is that the equipment must have enough space.
- You need a punching bag (or two). This is essential because it will make it easier to practice punches. This can be anything from a small plastic bag to heavy leather bags. It must be big enough for you to carry it comfortably. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- You will need a pad. Matting is used to protect floors and walls when practicing kicks. It is made mostly of foam rubber. They can be purchased online as well as in offline shops.
- A bench is necessary. Bench is used to support your body while doing pushups. You can buy them online or in-store. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- Speedbags are essential. Speedbags are used to develop fast hand movements. You can buy them from either online or offline shops. It is important to ensure that you purchase a product of high quality and lasting value.
- A headgear will be necessary. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. You can buy it from either online shops or offline stores. You should ensure that the product you select fits your face well.
- Gloves will be necessary. Gloves are used to protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves are available online and in offline shops. Choose a pair that suits your needs and style.
- A mouthpiece is necessary. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online or in-store. Again, choose a pair that suits your style and needs.
- You need a ring. Rings are used in real fight simulations. These rings can either be purchased in an offline store or online. It should have padding on both sides, so you don’t get hurt during sparring.
- You will need to have a towel. To wipe your sweat off after every workout, use a towel. These towels can be bought at your local sporting goods store, or online. You should ensure that they are absorbent and soft.