TOMMY FURY will have a walk in the park against Jake Paul, but only if he gets his stamina up.
A grudge match between the two social media stars is seemingly on course to take place early next year, with negotiations currently ongoing.
Tommy Fury and Jake Paul are on course to have a grudge match early next year
Fury has less rounds in the bank than Paul – despite being immersed in the sport from childhood
Ricky Hatton reckons the fight will be a walk in the park for Fury if he gets his cardio up
Bur boxing fans’ opinions about who will win the fight are divided – despite Fury being immersed in boxing since childhood.
That of former two-division champion Ricky Hatton, however, isn’t and he firmly believes Fury will teach The Problem Child a lesson once he gets his cardio up.
He told Fair Betting Sites: “I think Tommy Fury beats Jake all day long, as long as he gets a few more rounds in the bank.
“Jake Paul has done more rounds than Tommy Fury. Once Tommy has banged out a few six-rounders and got a few eight-rounders under his belt, then I think it’s a no-contest.
“As he hasn’t done too many rounds himself, he probably hasn’t got that natural stamina.
“It’s not just for Tommy, it’s for [Floyd] Mayweather, for me – you need those rounds under your belt and so far Tommy’s not done that yet and that’s the only thing that gives Jake Paul half a chance.
“If Tommy got a few rounds under his belt and built that stamina up then I think it’s an easy fight for Tommy.”
YouTuber turned boxer Paul, 25, recently accused Fury – the brother of WBC heavyweight champ Tyson – of ducking him.
He said: “Tommy Fury…the contract is with your team.
“7 figures. 6x what you made in your last fight. You signing right?”
He later added: “Tommy Fury ducking. Tyson Fury now trying to get me to fight his dad instead?
“Nate Diaz ducking. I heard he’s boxing a novice YouTuber?
“Paddy [Pimblett] ducking a spar. Knows I can’t go to UFC HQ. Offered him Jan 5 but happy to fly him out any day he wants that works for us both?”
YouTuber turned boxer Paul has made waves in the boxing world in only six fights
Fury, 23, hasn’t set foot in the ring since his decision victory over Daniel Bocianski on the undercard of brother Tyson’s Wembley clash with Dillian Whyte in April.
Paul, meanwhile, was last in action in October – defeating former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva via unanimous decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average time it takes to become a professional fighter?
Professional boxing requires years of dedication and hard work. You will need to train at least 10 hours per semaine if you want to be a professional boxer.
What is Boxing?
Boxing is a sport in which two people fight to knock one another out. They do this by hitting each other in the head and face. The goal of boxing, is to strike your opponent as hard as you can without causing injury. To achieve this, both boxers should be able to throw punches with high velocity. They must also be able to coordinate their hand-eye movements.
What is the difference in a left and right hook?
A left hook is thrown to the side of your body, while a right-cross is thrown to the front.
A left hook is thrown with the back of the hand facing the opponent’s face. The elbow is bent 90 degrees and the wrist is turned 45 degrees toward the opponent.
With the palm facing the opponent, a right cross is performed. The elbow should be straight. The opponent is 45 degrees from your wrist.
How much weight do I need to lift for a good workout?
For strength improvement, weight lifting is an essential part of your fitness routine. When lifting weights, there are some guidelines that you should follow. You should not overdo it. Try to lift heavier weights every day. Third, you should do 8 repetitions of each exercise. Fourth, between sets, take 2 minutes to rest. Fifth, do all exercises without momentum. Finally, be focused on form, not speed.
How can I learn boxing with only a partner?
You can practice boxing by watching professional matches on TV, even if your partner is not available. You might also be able to find an amateur club nearby. Amateur boxing clubs hold regular training sessions. These sessions often involve sparring partners who hit the pads together.
You can also practice boxing using punching bags. Just make sure that you’re wearing protective gear such as boxing gloves before hitting the bag.
How to throw the jab
Follow this step-by-step guide to throw a jab.
- Move forward with both your feet.
- Lift your arm up above your shoulder.
- Place your fist on the target.
- After hitting your target, swing your arm backwards.
- Repetition steps 1 through 4.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
How do you set up a Boxing Gym within your House?
People who are looking to start their own business often ask how to set up a boxing club. Many people want to know how much they should spend on equipment and what size space is required. How many employees are needed? There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. The importance of having quality equipment is something that many people forget. You cannot start if there isn’t the equipment. Here are some tips for setting up a boxing school in your home.
- A place to train is essential. A garage, basement, spare room or even the living room would work just fine. It is only necessary that enough space exists to allow for equipment installation.
- You will need at least one punching bag. This is vital because you won’t have the ability to practice punches without it. It could be anything you like, from a simple plastic bag to a sturdy leather bag. Make sure that it is big enough to fit you comfortably. You will also want it to last for many years.
- You will need a pad. Matting is used to protect floors and walls when practicing kicks. It is often made of foam rubber. These products can be ordered online or offline.
- You need a bench. Bench is used to support your body while doing pushups. They can be purchased online or offline stores. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- A speedbag is essential. Speedbags allow you to make quick hand movements. These bags can be bought online or offline. Buy quality products that will last a long time.
- You need a headgear. For sparring, you will need to use a headgear. It can be bought online or in-store. Make sure you get something that fits and protects your face.
- Gloves will be necessary. Gloves protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Find the right pair for you.
- A mouthpiece is required. Mouthpieces are used for protecting your teeth during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online or in-store. Choose the pair that suits you best.
- You need a ring. Rings are used in real fight simulations. You can buy them online or offline. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- A towel is essential. Towels are used to wipe sweat off after each workout session. You can find them at your local sporting goods shop or online. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.