MORE than 21,000 fans cheered on Joe Joyce as he saw off Joseph Parker at the AO Arena in Manchester over the weekend.
But there has been no bigger supporter than long-term girlfriend Nadine Davison through the years.
Meet the stunning Wag of boxer Joe Joyce, Nadine Davison
Kind-hearted Nadine works as a nurse for the NHS
Joyce and Nadine celebrate victory after the boxer defeated Joseph Parker
The gorgeous brunette, 29, has seen The Juggernaut’s rise to WBO interim heavyweight champ – disposing of foes in his wake.
Nadine, herself, knows a thing or two about people getting hurt – being a Senior Sister at a London hospital.
When she’s not ringside or working, the stunner loves to travel the globe.
Nadine is a Guernsey girl, born in the Channel Islands, where she has family there.
She has shared snaps with Joyce visiting her hometown on Instagram to her 2,400 followers.
It is not known how long the pair have dated.
However, she has played the role of supportive partner – and is often seen watching him in action.
After his victory against Parker, she was seen posing behind the scenes with Joyce and his WBO belt in an image shared on social media.
Nadine captioned the snap: “What a fight, what a night, what a guy!!”
As the Wag of a leading British sport star, Nadine does get to live a life of luxury.
Her Instagram is full of photos enjoying luxury breaks away.
Nadine is originally from Guernsey
Glam Nadine has become a favourite on Instagram
Nadine loves to travel and shares her adventures on social media
Last summer, Joyce and Nadine enjoyed some sun and sea in Turkey.
Fitness fanatic Nadine also went to Norway recently on a short trip.
In recent years, the beauty has also been seen showing off her amazing bikini body in Croatia and Dubai.
When Nadine isn’t watching boxing or topping up her tan, she works full-time as a nurse.
She began as a medical practitioner at Guernsey Medical Department, before moving to London.
Currently, she is a senior sister at King’s College Hospital, where she is team leader of the emergency department.
Admirably, Nadine is working in the NHS and seemingly loves what she does.
And her work was celebrated by fashion brand Boden in an ad over Christmas.
She appeared alongside other nurses in a promotional campaign for the group.
Her role could also come in handy in treating Joyce for any wounds he might need healing after a bout.
Nadine appeared in a Boden ad over Christmas
Nadine at Guernsey Medical Department
Over the summer Nadine visited Turkey
Nadine shows off her amazing bikini body
Happy couple Joyce and Nadine lap up the sunshine in Turkey
Bikini babe Nadine is a senior sister at King’s College Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I improve my punching form?
Boxing is all about good punch form. To be a good boxer, you need to master the art of punching. These tips will help improve your punching skills.
- Keep your head straight. Your head should always be up while throwing punches.
- Punch from the shoulder. You should aim your punch at the shoulder rather than the chin.
- Your feet are your focus. Try not to move your feet when you’re punching.
- Throw short, quick punches. Throwing longer punches will tire you out more quickly.
- Don’t forget about defense! Always be ready to stop any incoming punches.
- Use your elbows. You can defend yourself by using your elbows.
- Your legs are your best friend. Learn to properly use your legs.
- Practice every day. Even though you may feel tired after training, keep going. It takes practice to get good at anything.
- Have fun Enjoy what you’re doing.
- Remember to breathe. Breathing correctly will make you stronger and give you energy.
- Relax. Do not worry about making mistakes. Don’t worry about making mistakes. Instead, focus on learning new skills.
- Be patient. Boxing isn’t easy. You will need to practice your boxing skills over time.
- Never stop improving. As long as there’s room to improve, there’ll be more.
- Music is a great way to relax. You can relax and focus during training by listening to music.
- Check out these videos featuring professional boxers. It can inspire you to do better.
- Read books. Reading books can help you better understand boxing techniques.
- It is important to take breaks. Sometimes it’s helpful to take a break when you are boxing. Go outside to play soccer or basketball.
- Find a coach. A coach who is an expert in boxing can help you get better faster.
- Push-ups: Push-ups can be a great way to increase strength and endurance.
Where can I find boxing equipment?
There are many online places where you can purchase boxing equipment. You can find equipment online at Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Target. You might also consider discount stores such as Ross and TJ Maxx if you are looking for low-cost boxing gear.
Look into reputable brands like Warrior and Golden Glove if you are looking to buy quality boxing gear.
What is the maximum number of punches a person can take?
A punch can be defined as “a blow delivered with a fist”. A punch can only be taken once per person. If someone punches you in the face you are being punched. You cannot hit him/her back. That would mean two punches.So, technically speaking, humans can only take one punch at a time!
What’s the difference between a left cross and a left hook?
A left hook is thrown at the side of the body and a right crossover is thrown at the front.
A left hook is thrown with the back of the hand facing the opponent’s face. The elbow is bent 90 degrees and the wrist is turned 45 degrees toward the opponent.
The opponent is facing the palm and the elbow straight. A right cross is made. The wrist is turned 45 degrees away from the opponent.
What are the main types of boxing glove?
There are three main types for boxing gloves: mitts or fingerless mitts. Mitten gloves have padding at the knuckles. Fingerless mitts do not have padding around the knuckles, but they still cover the fingers. Full-finger gloves have padding all over the hand.
Mittens can be used for hitting the fist with your fist. Fingerless mitt glove are for striking the index finger with the knuckle. Boxing gloves that are full-fingered can be used to punch with your whole fist.
How can I increase my defense against fighting?
You can improve your defense in fighting by learning how to fight smart. You need to be able to defend yourself from all angles and counterattack if necessary.
If you don’t know the art of fighting, you won’t have the ability to win any fights. You’ll just get beaten up. However, if your fight skills are solid, you’ll be ready to face any challenge.
Here are some ways to improve your defense.
- You must understand where your opponent’s attacks are coming from. This means that you have to pay attention to your opponent’s body language. You should pay attention to his body language. If he seems nervous, that could be an indication of his next attack.
- Keep your cool. Don’t panic. Instead, keep calm and be focused.
- Block with the arms of your armour. Blocking with your arms is a simple but effective way to defend yourself against attacks.
- Counterattack. Counterattack.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty can be a way to defend yourself. If your opponent kicks you in the face, you can counter by kicking him back.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How to box for exercise
How to box for exercise
Learning boxing will help you improve your self-confidence and physical fitness. Boxing has become a very popular sport. It involves strength, speed and agility.
Learning how to box is a great way to get fit and feel good about yourself. You will find that the activity is enjoyable and you want to continue doing it.
There are many boxing training options. Some require you to train at home while others are done in gyms or health clubs. Online courses are available that you can access anywhere in the world.
When choosing a program, make sure that it meets your goals and fits into your lifestyle. Exercises that build muscle mass, flexibility, endurance, cardiovascular endurance, and improve overall well-being are the best.
You should also consider whether you prefer a beginner’s course or a more advanced one. Beginner’s programs typically teach fundamental techniques and drills like shadowboxing, sparring and mitt work. Advanced programs often cover more complex movements, and include a greater variety of exercises.
These programs are generally less expensive than $100 and last for eight weeks. However, they don’t provide any guidance on nutrition, weight loss, injury prevention, or other aspects of boxing training.
Advanced programs last approximately six months and typically cost $300. They may include nutritional advice, stretching, warm-up exercises and instruction on proper technique. Some programs include resistance training, such as lifting weights, and aerobic conditioning, such as running.