ARSENAL are out for revenge as they take on North London rivals Tottenham in a match where EITHER side could go top of the table.
The two teams are first and third respectively, as they sandwich second-placed Manchester City in the top flight standings.
Arsenal were in superb form as they took Brentford apart before the international break
Arsenal are facing a minor injury crisis and could be without up to SEVEN first-team players after the international break.
But after Spurs ended the Gunners’ hopes of Champions League football last season, this is the perfect opportunity for Mikel Arteta’s side to exact revenge on home soil.
Both teams clinched healthy wins before the international break, with Arsenal breezing past Brentford 3-0 and Antonio Conte’s side firing six past struggling Leicester City.
Arsenal have won the last two games against Spurs at the Emirates.
When does Arsenal vs Tottenham kick off?
- The North London derby between Arsenal and Tottenham takes place on Saturday, October 1.
- The game takes place at 12.30pm UK time and is the first fixture in the competition after the international break.
- The Emirates Stadium in North London plays host to the Premier League match.
- Goals from Harry Kane and Son Heung-min gave Spurs a 3-0 victory last time out, after Rob Holding had been sent off for the visitors.
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Spurs on and can I live stream it?
- The North London derby is live on BT Sport 1 and Ultimate.
- Arsenal vs Tottenham is being live streamed on BT Sport’s website and app
- Coverage begins at 11.30am with Lynsey Hipgrave presenting from the Emirates Stadium.
What is the team news?
Mikel Arteta faces a potential headache with eight players at risk of missing the North London derby.
There are currently doubts over Mohamed Elneny, Emile Smith Rowe, Thomas Partey, Kieran Tierney and Takehiro Tomiyasu.
Oleksandr Zinchenko is likely to be out due to concussion protocols, while Martin Odegaard and Ben White are looking to shrug off minor injury issues.
What are the odds?
Arsenal to win 19/20
Tottenham victory 13/5
Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct as of September 27.
Did you miss our previous article…