PAULINA GRETZKY wowed fans in a white minidress in her latest Instagram post.
The 34-year-old also showed off a figure-hugging number to her 1.1million followers.
Paulina Gretzky stunned in a white minidress
She also took a mirror selfie while wearing a brown dress
Paulina supported her man Dustin Johnson at the Masters last week
Paulina is the daughter of NHL icon Wayne Gretzky, while she is married to LIV golf ace Dustin Johnson.
And her latest posts had one fan exclaiming: “DJ is a lucky dude.”
Paulina’s white minidress featured green trim, fitting with the Masters having just concluded.
And she took a mirror selfie while wearing a brown outfit in a spacious lounge.
Upon seeing Paulina’s latest snaps, one fan wrote: “Stunning
While another added: “I have a crush on u always will.”
She and dad Wayne took to Augusta to support Johnson last week.
But the 38-year-old didn’t get close to winning the Masters.
Paulina was in Augusta alongside NHL legend dad Wayne
She previously cheered Johnson to victory at the Masters in 2020
Dustin has won two prior majors, including the Masters in 2020.
He could only come 48th this time around, however, with Jon Rahm tasting glory.
Johnson has been dating Paulina since early 2013, with the pair having first met all the way back in 2009.
Seven months after they began their relationship the loved-up pair became engaged, and they have since had two sons together.
They wed last year at an idyllic five-star resort in Tennessee.
Paulina and Dustin wed last year
Paulina has over a million Instagram followers
She witnessed Johnson come T48 at Augusta this time around
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I lower my handicap by 5 strokes on the golf course?
Your swing mechanics must be improved. While you might be proficient at holding the club correctly, your body will not feel the same way. After mastering this step, you can work on your flexibility and strength. Begin slow and work your way up to faster distances. You’ll find your game becomes more consistent as you strive for higher scores.
What is the average game of golf?
An average golfer is able to shoot between 80-85 yards and their driver.
What is the average weekend score for a golfer?
For beginners, the average score is about 100. As you get better at golf, your scores improve. You’ll most likely begin with 9 holes and progress to 18 holes.
Do I really need to be a member of a golf course in order to play golf?
No, you don’t need a golf course membership. You will have access to all facilities on the course such as the driving ranges and the putting greens.
How can I improve my game of golf without having to practice?
It is vital to practice regularly if you want to improve your game. However, if you don’t possess the time or resources to consistently perform drills, you can still improve. Just remember that it’s important to put in the effort to practice what your intention is. If you want to play faster, you need to focus on playing fast. You should focus on hitting the target farther if you want to hit the shot faster.
How can I improve golf scores?
These simple tips can make it easy to improve your golf game.
- Practice more and play less. If you want to get better at something, practice more. If you play too much, it can lead to bad habits.
- Feel good when you play. There will be times when you don’t feel like going out on the course. Don’t force you to do things that are not enjoyable. Instead, find ways to make golf enjoyable again.
- Take breaks. Golfers like to take breaks during rounds to stretch, walk around, have lunch or just relax. Taking breaks allows your body to relax and helps you stay focused throughout the round.
- Get water! It’s easy to lose track of how many drinks you’ve had while out on the course. You should drink enough water to avoid becoming dehydrated. Hydration is key to feeling energized and ready to go for the next round.
- You must eat right. Eat healthy foods such fruits, vegetables, lean meat, whole grains and low-fat dairy products to give you energy, so you can perform well at the course.
- Hydration is key. Water is the best thing to keep hydrated. Aim to drink at least eight glasses per day. This includes plain water and water made with beverages such as coffee.
- Properly warm up. Before hitting the first shot in a round, warm up by walking or jogging for five minutes. Then, you should be able to move freely and feel limber.
- Keep your head down. When you tee off, it’s important to keep your eyes straight ahead. Do not look at the ball or pay attention to where it lands. Your eyes should be focused on the hole instead.
- Proper form is key to a smooth and graceful swing. Proper form can mean different things to different people. However, it is important to not swing through the target. Instead, aim to strike the ball at the center of your target.
- Concentrate on the process. There are many things that go into a successful swing of golf, but focusing on the process will allow you to develop the best technique. You can relax your grip if your hands are slipping. Or, if you struggle to maintain balance, then focus on maintaining good posture.
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball’s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- Golf Equipment: Bags, Balls, Clubs
- Golf Digest: More great exercises to help you get in shape in just five weeks
How can I improve the putting skills of my children?
There are many things you could do to improve your putting. It is important to get quality instruction from someone who knows the ropes. Check out our article on how to find instructors who are willing to teach you golf. After you have found the right person, inquire if they offer private lessons. Look at their schedule carefully to make sure you don’t book lessons that conflict with one another.
You can rent clubs from a pro shop if you are looking for a place to play golf.
The next step after getting some instruction is to start practicing. There are two ways you can go about this. One option is to purchase a set putters and use them to practice hitting balls into holes. This is great because you can use different types of putters (long irons, mid irons, wedges) depending on which type of shots you feel most comfortable with. But, unless your equipment is expensive, you will not be able practice enough to improve your putting skills.
Online mini-games are another way to practice. Some websites allow you to compete against other players worldwide, while others let you practice your skills. Putt-Putt allows you to hit a golf ball into a hole. Other sites include TopGolf, StrokePlay, and even Wii Sports Club.
Once you have enough practice, it’s time to move onto the next phase in improving your putting game. That would be working on your technique. You’ll need to focus on three areas of your putting stroke, namely your grip, stance, and alignment.
Stance is the distance you are from the ball when you approach it. The most common mistake beginner’s make is to be too close. Your body should not be in direct contact with the ball when you are addressing it. Your feet should not be more than shoulder width apart.
Your hands should be open and relaxed. Do not clench or hold onto anything. Instead, put your hands on your shoulders.
Your arms should be straight, but not locked down. They should remain loose throughout the entire stroke of putting.
Alignment describes how your hips turn as you swing through the shot. Most people rotate their hips too much, making it difficult to align properly. When you address the shot, your knees will bend slightly. Your hips will turn toward target as you swing through shot.
Grip refers the position of your fingers on a clubface. Many people have difficulty grasping the club properly. Your index finger should rest on your bottom edge while your middle fingers should rest on your top edge. Your ring should be placed on one side of the shaft. Your pinky finger should not be over the handle.
A new putter may be an option. It’s true that not all putters work the same, but if you are having trouble with your current model, a new one might be able to help you improve your game.