All Eyes on the Iconic Race
The highly anticipated Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe is about to kick off, and racing fans around the world are eagerly awaiting the action. This year's race will mark Frankie Dettori's final appearance at Longchamp, as he takes the reins of Free Wind.
Dettori Aiming for Improvement
After finishing in third place with Torquator Tasso last year, Frankie Dettori is determined to go even further and secure a top spot this time around. The legendary jockey will be giving it his all on the track.
Where Are the Grey Horses?
Grey horses always catch the eye at major racing events, but unfortunately, there won't be any in this year's Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe. However, there are plenty of other talented runners that fans should keep an eye on.
Full Runners and Riders List
Check out the complete list of runners and riders for this year's Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe:
- Sisfahan – Lukas Delozier (13)
- Haya Zark – Gerald Mosse (4)
- Onesto – Maxime Guyon (9)
- Simca – Mille Alexis Pouchin (15)
- Bay Bridge – Richard Kingscote (6)
- Westover – Rob Hornby (1)
- Hukum – Jim Crowley (14)
- Place Du Carrousel – Mickael Barzalona (11)
- Through Seven Seas – Christophe Lemaire (5)
- Free Wind – Frankie Dettori (3)
- Mr Hollywood – Bauyrzhan Murzabayev (10)
- Feed The Flame – Christophe Soumillon (2)
- Ace Impact – Cristian Demuro (8)
- Fantastic Moon – Rene Piechulek (12)
- Continuous – Ryan Moore (7)
The Last Grey Horse to Triumph
Last year, a grey mare named Alpinista stole the show and claimed victory for British trainer Sir Mark Prescott. The impressive six-year-old outshined Frankie Dettori's Torquator Tasso to take home the prestigious prize. Speaking of Alpinista, Prescott praised her impeccable training and gradual improvement over time.
Did you miss our previous article…