RAFAEL NADAL will be one step closer to securing the Calendar Slam when he faces Nick Kyrgios THIS FRIDAY on Wimbledon’s Centre Court.
The Spanish icon has had a tremendous tournament so far, picking up from where he left off in the French Open.
And his excellent form continued having defeated number 11 seed Taylor Fritz in a mouth-watering semi-final.
But Nadal will be in for a tough ride when he meets a Nick Kyrgios who is fresh off a gruelling win over Cristian Garin.
Plus Kyrgios is not one to hide his emotions during the match, which could help the tie to swing in the Australian’s favour.
What time does Nadal v Kyrgios get underway?
- Nadal and Kyrgios will meet on Centre Court THIS FRIDAY – July 8.
- It is expected to get underway second on Centre Court after Novak Djokovic vs Cameron Norrie.
- Kyrgios has lost the last three encounters against Nadal including an ATP Masters 1000 Indian Wells match this year.
What TV channel is Nadal v Kyrgios on and can I live stream it?
- The ENTIRE Wimbledon action will be available to watch via the BBC channel on UK television.
- This includes the mouth-watering contest between Nadal and Kyrgios.
- All matches will be broadcasted across both channels BBC One and BBC Two as well as the BBC Red Button.
- Viewers also have the option to stream the tennis live on either the BBC Sport website or app.
Can I watch Nadal v Kyrgios for FREE?
BBC is FREE for UK citizens who own a valid TV license which means that ALL the action will be available to you from start to finish.